Add a Photo

By NIVEA
NIVEA Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water cleanses removes make-up from face and even eyes and moisturizes in one step.
Photos (6)
Ruth F.
Ruth F.

I use this after I take my face makeup with a makeup remover wipe to make sure there's i no residue left behind. To remove my eyeshadow and mascara I just soak a cotton pad and place it on my eyelid for 3-5 seconds and then wipe it away. It removes everything very well and the best is that it doesn't leave my face or eyes feeling itchy or dry!
Hellen S.
Hellen S.

Excellent when you want to remove your foundation, not the same with mascara. You don't really need to wash your face after using it. You can get from any drugstore and I'm a first time user and I'll buy it again. Really similar to the Sephora one.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Quebec, Quebec

3-in-1 Micellar cleansing water de NIVEA est un nettoyant parfait pour une peau saine et douce.

L'effet est instantanée. j'ai resenti une fraîcheur et ma peau a rester vraiment douce pour toute la journée.

Après l'avoir essayer c'est sûr que je vais l'acheter et j'ai déjà recommandé a mes amies. En plus que ça coûte pas cher , l'efficacité et la qualité sont super haute gamme.

#cadeau #NiVEAMusthaves. ❤
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water removed my makeup with ease after a long day out. I have tried micellar water from low and mid-end brands and honestly, I never realized the difference between each other. As a makeup user, my only concern is that my makeup is mostly removed without drying my skin before I move on to my double cleansing step from my skincare routine such as most of my foundation, eyeliner and lipstick. So far, this NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water does what I'm looking for from a makeup remover product so I would definitely recommend this to other light makeup users. I don't wear a lot of makeup because I like the no makeup makeup look so I would not know for heavy makeup users.
Kyriakoula T.
Kyriakoula T.

I bought this product a couple times at a mall called Hondos Centre here in Greece .I can't say I am one hundred percent satisfied .You can remove really well your make up all over your face but you can't remove easily waterproof makeup products . Also when it gets dry it leaves a stickines on the face so you have to wash it with watter afterwards .Neverthess it is a a cheap product about 6-10 euros .Also I like the fact that it hasn't got any strong sence like other cleansers .I would recommend to reseairch another make up remover .
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, Ontario

This is a stellar makeup remover! I wear
heavy eye makeup some days and this cleanser takes it off with ease,
that amazes me. When applied to the rest of my face it totally cleansed
and left my face feeling fresh, bright and clean and it didn't leave me
with a dry feeling either, I felt moisturized!

There is a reason I always buy Nivea, not only do I trust their
products, they prove time and again that they can do a better job than
the others!
Obianuju M.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga , Ontario, ON, ON

I love this micellar water. It hasn't caused any breakouts and it does a better job removing a full face of makeup than another brand I've tried. I found that pouring a little bit onto my palm then patting it into my face (kind of like a primer) and wiping off after a few minutes works best for me. It's a cleanser and moisturizer in one and 100% fragrance free which is awesome too.
Sapphire M.
Sapphire M.

I have been searching since I was 13 for a skin care product that actually cleaned my skin without it suffering from dryness or anything.
It has been so effective and it's the first face cleanser I have used fully. I fully recommend it and it is a product I will fall back on a lot!
It comes in a really simple clear packaging and is just a perfect product!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Port Colborne

Does effectively yet gently remove face makeup and clean your fave leaving skin refreshed. It just doesn't do the job removing eye makeup though so you will need a separate product for that. I want a micellar water that can remove all my makeup so I probably won't be repurchasing.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

Im very glad i found this product, it is great for sensitive skin like i know i have. Ive tried a few products like this and because of my super super sensitive skin i always ended up with allergies. so its a huge plus for me. Feels just like water and leaves no smell (to me).
Ruth R.
Ruth R.

I've never tried this micellar water, is it good?

Join Now