BY NIVEA

NIVEA Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water cleanses removes make-up from face and even eyes and moisturizes in one step. see more...

• I've never tried this micellar water, is it good?1 Answers
Ruth F.
Ruth F.
Review for: Nivea 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water, Sensitive Skin, 200 mL
I use this after I take my face makeup with a makeup remover wipe to make sure there's i no residue left behind. To remove my eyeshadow and mascara I just soak a cotton pad and place it on my eyelid for 3-5 seconds and then wipe it away. It removes everything very well and the best is that it doesn't leave my face or eyes feeling itchy or dry!
Hellen S.
Hellen S.
Excellent when you want to remove your foundation, not the same with mascara. You don't really need to wash your face after using it. You can get from any drugstore and I'm a first time user and I'll buy it again. Really similar to the Sephora one.
Kyriakoula T.
Kyriakoula T.
I bought this product a couple times at a mall called Hondos Centre here in Greece .I can't say I am one hundred percent satisfied .You can remove really well your make up all over your face but you can't remove easily waterproof makeup products . Also when it gets dry it leaves a stickines on the face so you have to wash it with watter afterwards .Neverthess it is a a cheap product about 6-10 euros .Also I like the fact that it hasn't got any strong sence like other cleansers .I would recommend to reseairch another make up remover .
Sapphire M.
Sapphire M.
I have been searching since I was 13 for a skin care product that actually cleaned my skin without it suffering from dryness or anything.
It has been so effective and it's the first face cleanser I have used fully. I fully recommend it and it is a product I will fall back on a lot!
It comes in a really simple clear packaging and is just a perfect product!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
Does effectively yet gently remove face makeup and clean your fave leaving skin refreshed. It just doesn't do the job removing eye makeup though so you will need a separate product for that. I want a micellar water that can remove all my makeup so I probably won't be repurchasing.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Im very glad i found this product, it is great for sensitive skin like i know i have. Ive tried a few products like this and because of my super super sensitive skin i always ended up with allergies. so its a huge plus for me. Feels just like water and leaves no smell (to me).
Tatenda D.
Tatenda D.
Smooth and natural and weightless. I love this because its so light its like you put nothing on and it has a water smell so when I apply perfume it doesn't defeat the smell. I apply after i shower or bath and its not sticky to tight to clothing. Extremely affordable as well
Farkhanda C.
Farkhanda C.
The best!
Got this on sale and it removes my makeup well!
All the contouring and foundation were removed!

I don't recommend this for Eye but it removes lip makeup well.

I just find that this takes a bit too mucb product before i get all the makeup off.
Jayane B.
Jayane B.
Nilópolis - RJ-Brazil
M-A-R-A-V-I-L-H-O-S-O
Simplesmente não tenho oque falar desse produto, além de tirar sua maquiagem, ele limpa sua pele e deixa seu rosto super macio
E pra quem tem rosto oleoso assim como eu ele tira toda a oleosidade!
Muito bom eu recommendo muito!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Elliot lake, Ontario
This stuff is amazing!! It takes off everything and totally keeps your skin moist and soothed! The packaging is cute I guess, easy to get product out. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart, the price was good- maybe $6 I would purchase this again
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
I've never tried this micellar water, is it good?