BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This innovative formula is carefully developed for normal skin needs. It cleanses, removes face and eye make-up, and moisturises in one step. There’s no rinsing or rubbing – just a fuss-free, revolutionary skincare routine that’s both gentle and highly effective. NIVEA Caring Micellar Water is available in 400ml bottle.

HOW IT WORKS:

• Fall in love with the magical cleansing sensation of NIVEA® Caring Micellar Water. Its caring 3-in-1 formula with Vitamin E for face and eyes:
  • Removes eye make-up gently without rubbing and cares for beautiful eye lashes.
  • Cleanses deeply and mildly removes make-up from your face and lips.
  • Moisturises and refreshes your skin supporting its beautiful appearance and letting it breathe freely.

Is free of perfume.

Skin compatibility is dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.

• I've never tried this micellar water, is it good?1 Answers
Maryann F.
Naperville, IL
Nivea is a great product for someone like me who has sensitive skin as it is not very perfume. Leaving you with soft skin that stays hydrated till your next shower with a delicate scent! Perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin, does not like or can’t handle a lot of perfume type scents!Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I love micellar waters, and I tend to use both this Nivea one and the Garnier one. I find myself reaching for the Nivea one a bit more than the other one! While it gets my skin nice and clean, I tend to break out a lot from it. Other than my normal hormonal breakouts, the Nivea micellar water doesn’t break me out at all. I love it!
Harvey M.
Detroit, MI
This product is truly amazing! The cleansing water left my face feeling so fresh and clean after just one use! I haven't had a face wash this great since in a really long time. I've recommended this product to plenty of friends and family members!
Brooke T.
I really enjoy this product because it feels so good on your skin. It was very effective and gentle. It just glided on my skin so easily. This product wasn't expensive and I would defiantly recommend to others and I would buy this product again.
Ella T.
Marion, KY
I love this product. It’s super refreshing and every time I used it I felt like my skin was so clean! It actually made me like to wash my face. Plus it smells really freaking awesome. I would recommend this to anyone who asks me about it. 😍😍😍
Bre M.
Fort Irwin
Feels light on my skin. Smells nice. I can take my makeup off quickly without a drying effect. It did a great job of removing my mascara, which is something I always struggle with. I purchased mine from Walmart in the makeup section. I would definitely recommend it.
Ericka A.
El Paso
This product was not absolutely amazing but it also wasn’t horrible. It helped removed my makeup and excess dirt/oil off my face. It was my first time but don’t think I’d get it again, just because I wasn’t blown away.
Ruth F.
I use this after I take my face makeup with a makeup remover wipe to make sure there's i no residue left behind. To remove my eyeshadow and mascara I just soak a cotton pad and place it on my eyelid for 3-5 seconds and then wipe it away. It removes everything very well and the best is that it doesn't leave my face or eyes feeling itchy or dry!
Kyle W.
Columbus, OH
This micellar water was a good buy, not too expensive and got the job done. It worked well to cleanse the face and remove makeup, but it didn't have any of the fancy benefits that higher end cleansing waters have. Very good value product for the price!
Carmen R.
Southaven
This products pairs well with my skin surprisingly. I have very sensitive skin and usually I experience breakouts when I try new products. This worked well for me and I will purchase again.
Ruth R.
I've never tried this micellar water, is it good?