BY NIVEA #63 in Face Wipes

Daily Essentials 3-in-1 Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes remove even waterproof make-up. Because your skin needs nourishment, as well as providing a thorough cleanse, these wipes moisturise and refresh the skin in one easy step.

• Removes make-up and mascara gently
  • Cleanses thoroughly
  • Leaves skin soft and smooth
  • Cares for sensitive eye area and delicate lashes

The skin is cleansed, moisturised and pampered, looking healthy and beautiful.

The wipes are available in packs of 25 pieces.

HOW IT WORKS:

The formula with Natural Almond Oil is especially mild and caring suitable for dry and sensitive skin. With more NIVEA Moisture per wipe than ever before, our cleansing wipes are dermatologically tested and opthalmologically approved.

• Do these wipes remove ALL makeup residue? 1 Answers
alexis l.
robertsdale
i loved the way these made my face feel! so soft and i got them from walmart. they weren't too bad at removing makeup either. i think it's a really good value. the packaging is nice too, i've always liked their packaging on all their products. my boyfriend loves all of yalls men line. i would definitely buy them again
Patrice O.
Tracy, CA
I love these wipes so much. It was so hard to find a wipe to remove my make up that did not irritate my sensitive skin and these wipes were a winner. I have been using them for a few months and they remove all my make up with the irritation!
Amber B.
Silverdale , WA
I have very sensitive skin. Most makeup wipes I use actually make my eyes puff because I'm so sensitive. These are probably the best things I've ever tried. It makes me feel refreshed, for once it doesn't hurt my skin. Please please give this a chance if you have sensitive skin!
Noemi C.
Omaha
Wow I toyed this product in Mexico!! And I love it a lot !!! It was my first time trying it and I seriously literally fell in love with it so soft on your face... I would still recommend it to my friends and my sister-in-law asked my sister and my mother !!
Zachary H.
Philadelphia, PA
Actually really love this product! Cleans skin very nicely ! Highly recommended! Great buy , I got from target around my neighborhood and packaging was Amarion again love this product
Andrea T.
Grand Prairie , TX
 This is an amazing product. It removes all the make up without having to wash your face afterwards. It doesnt leave any redness which is great. Your face feels fresh & moisturized afterwards. You end up with glowing radiant skin which is pretty great.
I wanted to love this because I really like nivea products but these wipes are terrible. They burn my face and gave me a lot of problems around my eyes. It burn my face, and for one week I had the worse rash like reaction.
Melissa V.
These had helped me a lot because every time I get home and I'm too tired I just pass this thought my face and it leaves my face clean and kind of soft ... anyways I recommend to clean your face with water after clean your face with this product .
member-6f06c
I received this in a subscription box and I must say, I'm In Love! Great product to keep in your gym bag! It provides a gentle yet powerful cleansing of your skin. If you are loooking for the perfect pick me up that your skin needs throughout the day then this product is for you!
Victoria P.
I don't like this Wipes because they hardly remove the makeup, you have to use another product in cream or oil to help removing eye makeup, they are not soft enough, feel rough on the skin, they dry to fast one the packets opened and they are very expensive, at least in Panama, it's $8.70 per 25 Wipes package. Won't buy them again.

****
No me gustan éstas toallitas porque difícilmente remueven el maquillaje. Tienes que usar otro producto en crema o aceite para ayudar a remover el maquillaje de ojos. No son lo suficiente suaves y se sienten ásperas en la piel. Se secan muy rápido una vez el paquete está abierto y además son muy caras, al menos en Panamá, $8.70 por un paquete de 25 toallitas. No las compraré de nuevo.
Aafia I.
Do these wipes remove ALL makeup residue?