BY NIVEA

Daily Essentials 3-in-1 Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes remove even waterproof make-up. Because your skin needs nourishment, as well as providing a thorough cleanse, these wipes moisturise and refresh the skin in one easy step.

• Removes make-up and mascara gently
  • Cleanses thoroughly
  • Leaves skin soft and smooth
  • Cares for sensitive eye area and delicate lashes

The skin is cleansed, moisturised and pampered, looking healthy and beautiful.

The wipes are available in packs of 25 pieces.

HOW IT WORKS:

The formula with Natural Almond Oil is especially mild and caring suitable for dry and sensitive skin. With more NIVEA Moisture per wipe than ever before, our cleansing wipes are dermatologically tested and opthalmologically approved.

Paula C.
I love Nivea products and especially the easy to take with me and use on the go. They work very well and my skin doesn’t feel tight or irritated after using them. Truth is I try to wash my face as much as post but taking some of the “grime” of with a cleansing wipe especially while traveling does wonders and then follow up with water jus to be sure. But water alone wouldn’t be able to get the make up off so these wipes are awesome for my travel must haves
Patrice O.
Brentwood, CA
I love these wipes so much. It was so hard to find a wipe to remove my make up that did not irritate my sensitive skin and these wipes were a winner. I have been using them for a few months and they remove all my make up with the irritation!
Olivia R.
Ajax, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep these wipes I. My suitcase as they’re great to travel with. The formula is delicate on my sensitive skin and effective in taking my makeup off and cleansing my skin. No need to rinse or wash face after use
Amber B.
Silverdale , WA
I have very sensitive skin. Most makeup wipes I use actually make my eyes puff because I'm so sensitive. These are probably the best things I've ever tried. It makes me feel refreshed, for once it doesn't hurt my skin. Please please give this a chance if you have sensitive skin!
Noemi C.
Omaha
Wow I toyed this product in Mexico!! And I love it a lot !!! It was my first time trying it and I seriously literally fell in love with it so soft on your face... I would still recommend it to my friends and my sister-in-law asked my sister and my mother !!
Zachary H.
Philadelphia, PA
Actually really love this product! Cleans skin very nicely ! Highly recommended! Great buy , I got from target around my neighborhood and packaging was Amarion again love this product
Andrea T.
Grand Prairie , TX
 This is an amazing product. It removes all the make up without having to wash your face afterwards. It doesnt leave any redness which is great. Your face feels fresh & moisturized afterwards. You end up with glowing radiant skin which is pretty great.
I wanted to love this because I really like nivea products but these wipes are terrible. They burn my face and gave me a lot of problems around my eyes. It burn my face, and for one week I had the worse rash like reaction.
Melissa V.
These had helped me a lot because every time I get home and I'm too tired I just pass this thought my face and it leaves my face clean and kind of soft ... anyways I recommend to clean your face with water after clean your face with this product .
Alisha N.
I received this in a subscription box and I must say, I'm In Love! Great product to keep in your gym bag! It provides a gentle yet powerful cleansing of your skin. If you are loooking for the perfect pick me up that your skin needs throughout the day then this product is for you!
Aafia I.
Do these wipes remove ALL makeup residue?
Kyrie N.
Has anyone tried the creme wipes by Nivea? Opinions?