BY NIVEA

Daily Essentials 3-in-1 Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes remove even waterproof make-up. Because your skin needs nourishment, as well as providing a thorough cleanse, these wipes moisturise and refresh the skin in one easy step.

• Removes make-up and mascara gently
  • Cleanses thoroughly
  • Leaves skin soft and smooth
  • Cares for sensitive eye area and delicate lashes

The skin is cleansed, moisturised and pampered, looking healthy and beautiful.

The wipes are available in packs of 25 pieces.

HOW IT WORKS:

The formula with Natural Almond Oil is especially mild and caring suitable for dry and sensitive skin. With more NIVEA Moisture per wipe than ever before, our cleansing wipes are dermatologically tested and opthalmologically approved.

Patrice O.
Tracy, CA
I love these wipes so much. It was so hard to find a wipe to remove my make up that did not irritate my sensitive skin and these wipes were a winner. I have been using them for a few months and they remove all my make up with the irritation!
Jumara P.
these are amazing for sensitive skin. i use these after i use and wash off my makeup. i am a first time buyer and i must say i am impressed. they are gentle on the skin and you can find them at wamart, target, cvs, walgreens or rite aide which ever you have locally
Andrea T.
Grand Prairie
 This is an amazing product. It removes all the make up without having to wash your face afterwards. It doesnt leave any redness which is great. Your face feels fresh & moisturized afterwards. You end up with glowing radiant skin which is pretty great.
Amber B.
Lynchburg , VA
I have very sensitive skin. Most makeup wipes I use actually make my eyes puff because I'm so sensitive. These are probably the best things I've ever tried. It makes me feel refreshed, for once it doesn't hurt my skin. Please please give this a chance if you have sensitive skin!
Noemi C.
Wow I toyed this product in Mexico!! And I love it a lot !!! It was my first time trying it and I seriously literally fell in love with it so soft on your face... I would still recommend it to my friends and my sister-in-law asked my sister and my mother !!
Mehak F.
These are basic wipes. They do the job, no complain over there but as they are for dry skin, they should not make my skin feel 'drier' than before. That is thr only complain I have with these wipes.
I wanted to love this because I really like nivea products but these wipes are terrible. They burn my face and gave me a lot of problems around my eyes. It burn my face, and for one week I had the worse rash like reaction.
Melissa V.
These had helped me a lot because every time I get home and I'm too tired I just pass this thought my face and it leaves my face clean and kind of soft ... anyways I recommend to clean your face with water after clean your face with this product .
Andrea Celeste M.
Tarrytown, NY
This wipes have the best of both world , they can help us to remove all or makeup very fast and didn't leave any oily in the skin , this also can Help us to remove eye makeup . they are very effective to people to have sensitive skin 100% effective
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I love this product! It removes all make up with no problem! There is no scrubbing or red spots when you are done. This keeps your skin glowing and feeling fresh for hours to come. Perfect in the summer time if you just need a refresher on days that you aren't wearing any make up! Great price!