Niurka by Niurka Marcos for Women EDP Spray uploaded by Karen A.

BY NIURKA MARCOS

Buy Niurka Marcos Women's Perfumes - Niurka by Niurka Marcos for Women 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray - Great For: All Seasons see more...

DONNA V.
This perfume smells delicious! I immediately received compliments when I started wearing it. It came well packaged and ahead of the projected arrival date. Will definitely reorder....
Ja usei este perfume . e é maravilhooooooso . um aroma otimo que voce pode udar no dia a dia quanto para nigth
Nadia R.
This perfume has a really amazing smell and the package looks really nice . When I wore it lots of people where asking me where I got it form and all these questions . I would recommend to others if they want to smell nice .
Davidezza M.
Tou in love with this perfume packaging is beautiful for photo personally think lovely friends I recommend super ♡
Gabriela C.
Maracay
Girls, my friend gave me this perfume for my birthday, and I loved it. It Smells wonderful.
Eder O.
Mexico
Este perfume es realmente bueno, tan bueno como la creadora la mismísima Niurka Marcos
vanessa L.
Brasil
Nossa já usei um ele é muito bom bom mesmo n tenho oq falar além de ser muito bom
Karen A.
Brazil
Muito cheiroso! Uma aroma maravilhoso e perfeito demais, eu ameiii!!! muito bom
Karen M.
Amo esse produto, recommendo para todas as pessoas. Amo o perfume. Recomendo
Karen A.
Brazil
I'm curious if this one is really soooo good, like my friends are saying! Is it good? I need to know!!! Thanks
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
I really want to know from someone that has this Spray. About the smell. I personally don't like to strong I like more of a sweet smell. Tell me what yall think
Maude S.
Does it smells good? And is it expensive?
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Is this perfume expensive?