Nite-ize Nite Ize 5 Pack SpotLit L.E.D. Carabiner Light White, Red, Green, Blue & Disco uploaded by Alex H.Nite-ize Nite Ize 5 Pack SpotLit L.E.D. Carabiner Light White, Red, Green, Blue & Disco uploaded by Alex H.

BY NITE-IZE

Gabby T.
Surprise, AZ
I wanted to leave this product a really good review, but unfortunately, I cannot. I purchased my first one about 4 years ago, and thought it was GREAT. But it kept acting up, so I changed the battery and was still having issues with it turning off a lot or not turning on at all. Fast forward a year later, and I bought another. Maybe the first was defective and I did like it, so I figured I'd give it a second chance. I unfortunately had the same exact problem. I haven't had issues with their other products, so I'm really sad this one wasn't working out. Perhaps I will try it again in the near future, to see if the product was improved.
Alex H.
We paid $7 for this product on Amazon and LOVE it. It came ready to go and easy to replace batteries. Simple to use, durable and meets our desire to have some sort of light on our dog at night. Especially as her fur continues to grow, reflectors on collars aren't going to do the job. It's easy to turn on and off. I would buy this for all of me friends. Definitely recommend! Great product for the price!