BY NITE-IZE #34 in Dog Accessories

Give your hunting partner an added measure of protection with the enhanced visibility afforded by this collar. The strap is flexible, yet tough, nylon webbing secured by a rugged polymer quick-release buckle. Once activated by a weather-resistant switch, the bright red LED emits a highly visible light that can be seen up to 1,000 ft. away. Set the light to constantly glow or blink on and off. Collar is powered by a long-lasting 3-volt CR2032 replaceable battery (included). D-ring on the collar facilitates use of a leash or lead. Sizes: Small(10"-13"), Medium(13"-18"), Large(18"-27").Color: Red. see more...

Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
These worked really well for a few months but as the months passed, the battery compartment started to fall out and the whole collar began to just fall apart. We would only put this on our dogs 2 times a day for their walk. Didn't last very long in my opinion.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Seaford, de
Love these! Especially for my pups that like to wonder at night, super safe. I have a large partially fensed in yard with 3 multisized dogs that literally explore everything. I use these collars nightly, 1 in each color
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Love these collars. If you want to keep your pet safe at night these collars are the way to go. They are highly reflective so your pet is highly visible at night. You cannot go wrong.
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
This collar is amazing, i always keep my dogs safe by putting LED vest on them but this is way more comfortable and convenient for them.
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
This collar is great for walking my dark dogs at night I can barely see him and he's also so small this collar comes in handy
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Really love this product! I like to take my dogs for walks in the evening and I feel extra safe having them wear these in case they were to ever get loose for some reason. Very bright. Kind of spend, but worth the money. Would buy again!
Chelse L.
Chelse L.
This is a great product my dogs are always out in the morning when it is dark and the one is a black lab cant see him at all but with the reflective stripe a flash light and or car headlights make him easily seem
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I love this collar it is wonderful. We live on a busy street and this collar is very affective day or night.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Love this collar and my dog loves it to.I love the fact that she can be seen in the evening when I am walking with her.I also put some essential oils on it to keep away flea and ticks,gnats also.
eve m.
eve m.
One of my favorites dollars to buy when I'm buy collars. I take my dogs out at night. in nightly walks it's very reflective and also bright. defently. easy to spot.
Darleny L.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
Is this long lasting product? would it work for a husky?
Golnaz T.