Nissin Top Ramen Oriental Flavor

by Nissin

Nissin® Top Ramen® Oriental Flavor.
Ramen noodle soup.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Cooks in 3 minutes.

What’s your favorite Top Ramen flavor ? Mine is chicken!
I just had this last night and it's delicious! What's your favorite part about the oriental flavor?
Does anyone ever cook this in anything but water?
Start your review of Nissin Top Ramen Oriental Flavor!
Product Highlights
“We like to put an egg and cheese and many different seasonings in it for an extra kick.” in 1 review
"You're vegan? You must be super into health then, right?" I think this Nissin ramen flavor proves that just because someone or something is vegan, it doesn't mean they're the healthiest...at least not all the time. This was a go-to comfort meal when I was in college. Not because I was living in a dorm but because I could get pretty lazy. Occasionally, I would add carrots, mushrooms, cauliflower, and spinach to this, along with a little nutritional yeast...but mostly I just ate it as is. This is veganism at its laziest, and that's okay! Super simple, super tasty, and super cheap!
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor of ramen.. as a pescatarian, I am able to eat this one. It is the perfect balance of flavors and I love that you can throw it in the microwave for a quick lunch.
Follansbee, WV
Nissin Top Ramen Oriental Flavor uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Top Ramen is such a classic college staple food. I love that it’s so easy to make. The Soy Sauce flavor contains no animal products, so it’s a great, quick vegan meal.
Decatur, GA
This is my OG ramen flavor. It all started when I got braces... anyways this flavor is my all time favorite flavor. It has that super savory yummy taste that I can't really find in other ramen flavors. It's probably the MSG but I'm not sure why this one is the best in my opinion. If you're getting braces or wisdom teeth pulled or you're looking for an easy and affordable meal or snack look no further although add some veggies and protein to make this a little healthier...
Nissin Top Ramen Oriental Flavor uploaded by Nicole L.
One of my favorite ramen flavors. This one has a bit of a tasty edge over the more basic ones. I always add some scallions, veggies and Top it with a fried egg. Lovely taste, so easy to make and you get full on very little money. Win win :)
The ultimate staple. The oriental flavor has a less cheap taste than the chicken or beef. I've been eating this practically since birth and haven't stopped since. I usually scramble an egg or two to put inside for some protein since the product has very little nutritional contents, however the egg makes it absolutely delicious. Top Ramen is also extremely quick to prepare and amazingly affordable and easy to make.
This ramen is delicious! It is vegan, and it still has much flavor. It does have a lot of salt in it, but you could definitely put in only half the packet and add other things for flavor. It is extremely easy to prepare. I would definitely buy again. Unfortunately, this exact brand of ramen is very hard to find near my area.
Las Vegas
These super affordable noodles taste even better when paired with a little bit of a spicy packet. One of my favorite things to eat for lunch. They are so cheap that we buy them by the box! Love these noodles.
Lewes, DE
Purchased at: Safeway
This cheap & VEGAN ramen is the best. You can spice it up with soy sauce, tofu, and sriracha, or just eat it with the flavor packet. Either way, this staple food should be kept in any dorm or house.
Easton
This ramen has good flavor and is a quick and easy meal for on the go. It is affordable coming at only a few cents at my Walmart. The package gives easy to follow instructions to get the perfect noodles. I would buy this product again for the convince and taste!