BY NISSIN

Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I know this stuff has little if any nutritional value, but I can't help it, I love it. Easy to make, filling and tasty. Though I never use the whole flavor packet because I feel it's way too salty if I do.
Priscilla Q.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, CA
A classic easy on the go lunch or dinner. You cant go wrong with these noodles.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
The college kids main source here. I really love this cheap and easy lunch, I usually get this at dollar general that is located close to my job and take it for lunch, usually get them 4 for $1 and at that price I buy them again and again.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Very easy to make this soup. You could add a couple ingredients to add more flavot like; chopped tomatoe and onion
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
A incase of emergency. Or quick and easy, soup if you don't have ingredients to make soup or too lazy to do so.
Candace L.
Candace L.
Perfect for college kids on a budget. But don't forget that the noodles cook up fast, so you can use them for a quick meal. I generally throw out the flavor packet.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Perfect for a broke college student on a budget. Easy to make, too. I know people who use just the uncooked noodles. If you look up ideas on Pinterest or youtube, you can find other uses for ramen instead of just as the noodles.
Kanika A.
Kanika A.
Bellevue, WA
I love the easy made noodles pack. they hardly take 5 minutes preparation time. one of my request is to reduce the amount of sodium.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
Foodie Expert
While not as mindblowing as the nongshim noodles, nissin is my close second (very very close), the noodles are delicious, and so much better than the microwave ones! Its still a quick meal, but so delicious!
Ali C.
Ali C.
Foodie Expert
What are your thoughts compared to Maruchan Ramen?