Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Short Cuts Chicken uploaded by Rachel F.

BY NISSIN

Nissin® Top Ramen® Chicken Flavor Short Cuts Ramen Noodle Soup.
New!
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Pre-seasoned spoonable noodles!
Family pack!
Cooks in 3 min.
Add leftover meat and vegetables to make a hearty meal. see more...

Tamarah P.
I love these soups so much! They've got the perfect amount of yummy seasoning and make a great midday or late night snack. Not filling at all in my opinion that's why I call it a snack. I also love how these have no MSG (ingredient that causes cancer in the long run). Try 'em if you haven't yet!
Stephanie J.
This is a staple for poor college students for myself. Its tasty in the cheap, guilty way that fast food is. Its super salty and certainly not very healthy, but I indulge every so often because they're just so good.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
My family loves these! Great for a snack or on the go. Great flavor and very easy to make. We love the different variety of flavors they come in.
janet l.
Ha this product is the best. My mother always had this in our pantry. It was easy to make and its so delicious. The easier laziest tastiest soup
Rosalie S.
Great for a quick meal. tastes yummy and the cost is really cheap. I could definitely live off of these if I had to!
Rachel F.
Huntland, TN
I'm a college freshman and these noodles have basically saved my life! Although I wish they tasted better at times.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho , NM
They are so bad for you but they taste amazing and definitely couldn't beat the price of these noodles.
Yulissa V.
Soooo much sodium. But still delicious and quick when you don't have much of an option for lunch