Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor - 6 PK

by Nissin

Nissin® Top Ramen® Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content.

Cooks in 3 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor - 6 PK!
Manteca, CA
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor - 6 PK uploaded by Monica I.
My go to. This might not be the best food for me but it taste good. For me it makes for a good comfort food to enjoy occasionally. The only thing that disappoints me is the flavor. I think they changed the recipe. I've been eating this for years and lately it tastes different. That's why I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars
I grew up with these. I've learned I like them better in the microwave than the stove too. I got it down to a T. Half full of water 2:50 in the microwave put more water in at end then stir in the chicken seasoning 😂 it's so delicious. And cheap! One dollar for six packages! Every college kids dream.
China Grove, NC
Tastes so good but horrible for your body. Reminds me of my days in college dorms. Cheap and super easy to make. But packed full of sodium. Not the healthiest of meals but everyone i know eats them.
mission
I really like these soups for when I'm in a hurry I just pop some water on the stove and throw in the soup and its ready in less than 10 minutes love to add some limon .
Rantoul, IL
I don't know why everyone likes this product. The ingredients are horrible for you, it is very cheaply made. Although it's easy to make, the quality is awful. I haven't had this in years since I found out how bad it is for your health. There's better options out there for a quick and easy meal.
Of course, I am a broke college student, so this is right in my budget. No, it is not good for you with the intense amount of sodium, so I only use half a packet of flavoring and try to add my own vegetables and maybe an egg. But for the price, this exceeds expectations of food worth pennies.
Glasgow, KY
My husband will eat of these at a time but I hate when he does! It has so much sodium and its so unhealthy. Its actually better to make your own version of this and not too expensive but I know how famous it is too have Ramen in every home and college dorm! haha
Arlington, TX
Top Ramen can be cooked by its self or used in a variety of different ways. you can use it as a salad topping or make a sandwich when you run out of bread. You can flavor Ramen to your liking and its very simple to cook.
I love this! It is high on sodium, so I don't make it a lot, but it's really fast and easy to make in a pinch. I usually just microwave them in a bowl of water, unless I have more time, then I use my stove.
Farmington, ME
I only eat these when I've run out of things to make. They're tasty enough, but that's because they're saturated with sodium, wax, and MSG. Highly unhealthy, but will do in a fix. Also VERY cheap. That's when you know it's bad for you, right?