BY NISSIN #18 in Instant Ramen

Nissin® Top Ramen® Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content.

Cooks in 3 Minutes. see more...

• Anyone have some good quick recipes? I've tried cooking an mixin...3 Answers
Ericka W.
So versatile and affordable . This package is more then just instant noodles it is a staple for so many delicious recipes! You can use it to make stir fry , noodles with butter or any sauce you like and you can add so many toppings to it to spice it up . I created a stir fry ramen and it was amazing and super easy to make .
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
These ramen noodles are great the way the directions say to prepare them but Ive recently heard of cooking with them, which sounds like a fantastic idea! These are so afforadable and can really MAKE a dish. My mom uses ramen noodles instead of spagetti noodles and loves it. I would recommend this to anyone and have fun creating recipes!
Bella F.
Winter springs
I’ll start off by saying this is NOT BAD in fact I used to love it years ago. But the more I ate it the more, I Started to hate the taste of t. It’s easy and cheap and very filling but I believe you can find way better ramen for the same price. But if you’re good with spices, this would taste really good if you added some new flavors to it.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I am a picky noodle eater! My noodles have to be soft but not mushy and flavor is a must. I've eaten Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor for about 15 years and my dad has mastered the egg drop ramen noodle soup. I personally try to make creations constantly when eating ramen because I find the flavor packets boring and salty. The most recent flavor combination simply involves Cholula Hot Sauce Chili Garlic and toasted Nature's Own Butterbread Enriched Bread.
Tysheema M.
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor. Is great for the college student on the go or anyone who is going through financial trouble and wants to have a belly full of hot chicken soup. Is delicious too
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
We love using these when we need to be extremely cheap. We come up with all sorts of ideas to add to them. We love adding some frozen veggies and if we have left over chicken then we will throw that into it also
Dave S.
Mount Juliet
Easy meal, very flavorful, very quick to make. I love how inexpensive it is, making it a very good value. My family loves the chicken flavor best. I usually buy at Kroger, and I would recommend for sure!
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
We buy this ramen in bulk from Costco. It’s high in sodium if you use the flavor packet but they’re good noodles that are quick to use and a great cheap option for college students on a budget!
Shatoya D.
These noodles are quick, easy and yummy. I give 3 stars because it is not an authentic tasting Japanese flavor, but it IS yummy. And if you’re on a budget, these are like $0.20 each!
Paul W.
San Antonio, TX
Was one of the most sought out food items in my 20+ years in the Army. When received in "care packages" from home was always the first thing eaten. All you need is water and a few minuets to prepare. Was always a great source of angry and was great on cold days to warm up with.
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
Anyone have some good quick recipes? I've tried cooking an mixing a a tablespoon and a half of peanut butter into it. Delicious! But always open to new suggestions.