Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor

Nissin® Top Ramen® Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content.

Cooks in 3 Minutes.

Anyone have some good quick recipes? I've tried cooking an mixing a a tablespoon and a half of peanut butter into it. Delicious! But always open to new suggestions.
Start your review of Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor!
Arlington, TX
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor uploaded by Ericka W.
So versatile and affordable . This package is more then just instant noodles it is a staple for so many delicious recipes! You can use it to make stir fry , noodles with butter or any sauce you like and you can add so many toppings to it to spice it up . I created a stir fry ramen and it was amazing and super easy to make .
Gonzales , LA
These ramen noodles are great the way the directions say to prepare them but Ive recently heard of cooking with them, which sounds like a fantastic idea! These are so afforadable and can really MAKE a dish. My mom uses ramen noodles instead of spagetti noodles and loves it. I would recommend this to anyone and have fun creating recipes!
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor uploaded by Miah⚡️طفل ص.
Purchased at: Walgreens
In a cold day like this I absolutely adore reaching over to this chicken soup . It’s so easy to make and you can even add some of your own touch and likings . For example I love adding potatoes and hot sauce to mine to give a nice chili flavor . It’s a great food item to have when you just want something quick and when your on the run! Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor
Winter Haven
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor uploaded by Katie C.
I am a picky noodle eater! My noodles have to be soft but not mushy and flavor is a must. I've eaten Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor for about 15 years and my dad has mastered the egg drop ramen noodle soup. I personally try to make creations constantly when eating ramen because I find the flavor packets boring and salty. The most recent flavor combination simply involves Cholula Hot Sauce Chili Garlic and toasted Nature's Own Butterbread Enriched Bread.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Chicken flavored Top Ramen isn’t my favorite, but it’s still pretty good and it’s often the only flavor sold in a large pack. The chicken flavoring reminds me of Chinese/Cantonese chicken with curry, but more harsh in terms of flavor. I like to offset the chicken flavoring by adding a bit of teriyaki and sriracha sauce and garnishing with garlic and cilantro.
Mount Juliet
Easy meal, very flavorful, very quick to make. I love how inexpensive it is, making it a very good value. My family loves the chicken flavor best. I usually buy at Kroger, and I would recommend for sure!
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico
Purchased at: Walgreens
My friend at the time always told me about this. I decided to buy a pack of five at Walgreens and I don’t regret it. It is super yummy! I don’t eat it with the liquid because it’s too salty, but you could always alter the recipe. It’s quick to make, not too healthy I think we all know that. Super cheap! A pack of 5 is only .99¢ at Walgreens.
San Antonio, TX
Was one of the most sought out food items in my 20+ years in the Army. When received in "care packages" from home was always the first thing eaten. All you need is water and a few minuets to prepare. Was always a great source of angry and was great on cold days to warm up with.
Panama City, FL
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor uploaded by Latoria J.
What can I say this is my favorite noodles mixed with some beef,broccoli slaw and green onions you got a meal. And we all know it’s affordable. Purchase along side my groceries every month. I’m hooked for life
Simpsonville, SC
I love ramen noodles! These don’t taste the same as usual rAmen but they also are cheaper. I got mine at dollar general in a pack of 5 for like 3 bucks. They’re decent and cool well though!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should try them.