Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK

by Nissin

Nissin® Top Ramen Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.

0g trans fat.

See nutritional information for sodium content.

How often do you have it?
Favorite way to prepare this dish?
How do you make this?
Start your review of Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK!
San Diego
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are convenient when on hurry no time to cook or just want late night snack I like to make an add veggies an eggs make like an stir fry or just add cheese an they are good .I pretty much dont use the seasoning
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these delicious Ramen noodles they are so yummy and delicious and so easy to make and are affordable as well I totally recommend buying these there a quick and easy meal to make when you are starving and want something quick
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico
After hurricane Maria, some lovely family sent these in one of the boxes for Puerto Rico, and I recieved them. That was probably the first time I ate ramen. I don’t like beef but, I think it tasted good despite that. It is cheap and I recommend it. ♥️
Grayson, LA
Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK uploaded by sarah A.
I'm not gonna lie..my family would starve to death if it wasn't for ramen!About 20 cents per pack.and pretty tasty...only meal cheaper than a pack of gum!! Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK
Englewood, CO
A good snack an old classic. It is very cost effective. And it does taste pretty good too. You don't necessarily have to make it on the stove but I typically do. Now that Im a single Mom I may just heat in hot water.
Ramen is so tasty. i can't have it often because of the high salt content, and the wax coating on the noodles, but seriously... if it wasn't horrible for me, i would eat it daily.
Wolcott, CT
Ramen is a great quick lunch food! High is salt and cholesterol but if your not worried about that, it's good. Chicken is the best flavor. Beef as well.
Yakima, WA
easy and quick to makes. I love beef out of all the flavors! they also come in cup if you dont have a pot avaliable to you. Great for a lunch break .
Lebanon, IN
It really isn't good for you but where else are you going to get dinner for $.22? I personally like all of them. Creamy chicken is the best.