Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor - 5 CT

by Nissin

Nissinยฎ Top Ramenยฎ Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content.

Cooks in 3 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor - 5 CT!
Auburn, KY
Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor - 5 CT uploaded by Deneda B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
We pretty much live on a budget. So these are great for the price. They have great flavor that compares to the name brand. Easy and fast to cook. Taste great when mixed with other items.
Classic chicken flavor. It's good and they're an easy and cheap food to fix if youre in a hurry. These ones are better as noodles rather than a soup.
Apple Valley, CA
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ its my favorite soup my son loves it and its so easy to make its my go to and its sooo yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Hammond, IN
I only like the cup version but my kids love it so I buy it all the time. Recommend