Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor - 12 CT uploaded by Suelinn B.

BY NISSIN #60 in Instant Ramen

Nissin® Top Ramen® Chicken Flavor Family Pack.

Cook in 3 minutes.

Ramen noodle soup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Everybody says Ramen is ramen. I beg to differ. Top ramen have a better noodle and better seasoning packet. My family won't even bother eating any other brand. For the price of the bulk package it can't be beat. This pic shows how my kids rip into them when I buy them. ❤
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
I buy them by the case since we eat them a lot for lunch. They are a cheap and quick way to feed yourself or make 2 to feed more. My daughter loves the chicken flavor
Laura B.
Guilty pleasure here! I absolutely love these noodles but they are so unhealthy! I used to eat them all the time until I started worrying about what was in my food. The sodium in these things is off the charts and a serving is only half of the pack! They taste good but so unhealthy!
Lauren  C.
Chicken flavor Top Ramen is my favorite flavor. Easy to make, and I like to add eggs and scallions. Sometimes I will use the noodles as pasta with a red sauce, or eat them plain and uncooked. However, not sure how healthy these noodles are.
Mariane F.
Luzerne , PA
I lived on this stuff in college! Now, however, I'm looking for something with a lot less sodium. For quickness and easiness, ramen can't be beat. There are just better things to put in your body.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I am not a fan. They hard high in sodium and so bad for you, and they are so nasty! They taste so artificial. The cheaper it is, the worst it is for you :(
Carolyn Y.
I love these! Best noodles that they make! My kids eat them! They are so super cheap and u can make a meal out of them also, or a quick lunch!
Brittany H.
Ramen noodles soup is great for a quick meal and it's affordable. when I am in a hurry I can always make ramen. It is a family favorite.
Denise K.
Ridge, NY
My son loves them..I do not. Too much salt/sodium. No nutritional value. Great to have for a quick cheap lunch
katie h.
My everyday go to lunch if nothing else seems pleaseing... not heathly but man its so yummy