BY NISSIN

Nissin® Top Ramen® Beef Flavor Family Pack.

Cooks in 3 minutes.

Ramen noodle soup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
I basically lived on ramen while in school and still buy it occasionally, especially in the winter to go with grilled cheese. The flavors are good though they taste very similar to each other, though beef is my favorite. The noodles are fun to eat and cook to a good consistency. There is a TON of sodium in ramen soups so you might want to try limiting your intake. P.S. Theres a trick to microwaving it - break it into quarters and then 1 and 1/2 min should cook it perfectly!
Maria B.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite snack or quick meal grab! I know it is high in sodium but I kinda use the noodles for chow mein, or stirfry. Kids love them. My favorite is with hot sauce , kids love as a chow mein dish .
Gleibys R.
MIAMI, FL
I gotta be honest. I don't like this. The flavor is TOO artificial. I'm not saying it tastes bad, it doesn't. I just don't like it. However, it's a nice way to cook something really fast when you're in a hurry.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
SO BAD FOR YOU!!!! and yet oh so delicious. my guilty pleasure. i only eat it once in a blue moon because of the horrible sodium intake in these suckers but so yummy.
Angelina C.
Mcminnville, OR
My kids absolute after school meal. Also great for "fend for yourself" nights.
Brandi t.
I will be honest here, I really don't like this stuff much. However, if you're low on funds and hungry, it works.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
Even though the sodium is very high it's so delicious and something easy to keep on hand for quick snacks or meals. I usually put half a flavor packet in and that gives enough for me. You can also just use the noodles without the flavor packet in stir fries or as a topping on a salad!
Victoria V.
Fresno, CA
Very quick and yummy! These have always been a favorite in my home. I love the variety of flavors so that our family can enjoy their favorite flavor.