Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor - 12 CT

by Nissin

Nissin® Top Ramen® Beef Flavor Family Pack.

Cooks in 3 minutes.

Ramen noodle soup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor - 12 CT!
Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor - 12 CT uploaded by Heather K.
Ramen noodles are one of my nostalgic childhood favorites that I still eat to this day. They're under a dollar for a pack and not very healthy. But are quick and easy in a pinch.
Cincinnati, OH
I basically lived on ramen while in school and still buy it occasionally, especially in the winter to go with grilled cheese. The flavors are good though they taste very similar to each other, though beef is my favorite. The noodles are fun to eat and cook to a good consistency. There is a TON of sodium in ramen soups so you might want to try limiting your intake. P.S. Theres a trick to microwaving it - break it into quarters and then 1 and 1/2 min should cook it perfectly!
I gotta be honest. I don't like this. The flavor is TOO artificial. I'm not saying it tastes bad, it doesn't. I just don't like it. However, it's a nice way to cook something really fast when you're in a hurry.
Jarrell, TX
My all time favorite snack or quick meal grab! I know it is high in sodium but I kinda use the noodles for chow mein, or stirfry. Kids love them. My favorite is with hot sauce , kids love as a chow mein dish .
Jordan, NY
Even though the sodium is very high it's so delicious and something easy to keep on hand for quick snacks or meals. I usually put half a flavor packet in and that gives enough for me. You can also just use the noodles without the flavor packet in stir fries or as a topping on a salad!
Oak Harbor, WA
Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor - 12 CT uploaded by Mary O.
Love top ramen noodle, kids love it and super easy and convenient to make when the craving arises.Recommend. Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK
Goose Creek, SC
SO BAD FOR YOU!!!! and yet oh so delicious. my guilty pleasure. i only eat it once in a blue moon because of the horrible sodium intake in these suckers but so yummy.
FRESNO, CA
Very quick and yummy! These have always been a favorite in my home. I love the variety of flavors so that our family can enjoy their favorite flavor.
I will be honest here, I really don't like this stuff much. However, if you're low on funds and hungry, it works.
Mcminnville, OR
My kids absolute after school meal. Also great for "fend for yourself" nights.
My kids absolute after school meal. Also great for "fend for yourself" nights.