Nissin Noodles Soup- Chicken & Spicy Chile Chicken Variety Mix-2.25 Ounce (24 Pack) uploaded by Jennifer Y.

BY NISSIN

Jennifer Y.
These cup of noodles are a blast from the past for me. I used to eat them all the time before I actually cared about how much sodium and real nutrients I got in my food! They are a great snack or quick little lunch if you don't necessarily care about the nutrition and just want to eat something! It's spicy but not too spicy and keeps you warm on a chilly day.
Taylor P.
As a college student, I can say that this is cheap and easy to make! I love all the different flavor varieties available, so I don't get bored!
Danielle  C.
I love ooddles and noodles that's what I called them growing up add hot sauce and and your good to go fast easy and good!
Oliva L.
Los Angeles, CA
Just the worse unhealthy food ever has ridiculous to much sodium is not allow in my house 💀😷 don't buy
Naiyurima G.
This soup is one of my favorites! is the besttttt the flavor and everything