BY NISSIN

Cup of Noodles - Chicken 3pk see more...

• Don't these come in big individual cups? 3 Answers
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to dinner. It's really good. The chicken flavor is the best in my opinion and this is super easy to make. I try not to eat it too often because it's really bad for you, but It's enjoyable when i'm sick.
Alexis Marie B.
These are so good and they aren’t expensive! I add Chile or lemon and it’s so yummy they also have a variety of flavors which is good incase you’re getting tired of one flavor you have other ones to choose from
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I know these have a lot of salt but they just aren’t as flavorful as I had hoped. I like the carrots and corn that are in it but it needs more of a chicken flavor. I would not recommend this product.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Cup of noodles aren't the healthiest thing to eat, but they do the job. I would recommend getting this if you are hungry and in need of a quick cup of noodles. Best of all, they are very affordable and can even be found at the Dollar Store for $1. They last a while too so it is a pantry staple.
gabriela D.
I love instant soup, sometimes i don't have time to eat so I eat it really often. I love just putting some lemon n it's is amazing, I don't think there's others soups better than this. You pay $1 for 3 soups super cheap. If you don't have time just make one in 3 min nothing beats that!!!
Chan C.
Keene, NH
I absolutely love this cup noodles especially the chicken flavor! Being Asian this is a definitely staple in my household. I often had this as breakfast before I work 12 hour shift
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Nissaan cup of noodles are packed with flavor. I actually prefer them over top ramen or muruchan. Not only are they very flavorful, these cups are a cheap snack, lunch or dinner. I've actually had them for breakfast a time or two. They are portable too. Just grab a pack and go. Keep a pack in your desk, in your car, or for emergencies. I will definitely recommend them. They are a staple in my house!!!
Angela S.
No it's not good for you and it's not really filling, but it's comfort food and it's quick. If you do have time, you can customize your Nissin Cup of Noodles. I love to add egg (yes, even in the microwave). And if I use the stove, I would add peas. You add Siracha for some spiciness, you can turn it into a "burger" bun. But for those late nights, it's good as is.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
These were my go to dinner and snacks in college. They are cheap and they also make you full. You can get the single ones for like 5 for $1. Really inexpensive. Not so healthy, but what ever gets you through the day, should be satisfying especially when you are a college student.
Jenny H.
Who doesn't love Cup of Noodles?! These were an absolute staple in college and are still a go-to comfort food when I'm feeling under the weather. A Cup of Noodles (chicken flavor) with a hit of Sriracha on top is a must-have when I have a cold. The weird freeze-dried peas and corn seem like they'll be gross but somehow they're crunchy and awesome. I love this stuff - not even ashamed to admit it!
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
Don't these come in big individual cups?