BY NISSIN

Nissin Cup Noodles, Shrimp, 2.25 Oz, 12 Ct see more...

sav R.
When I was growing up, my siblings and I would beg our mum to buy these!  They were always so good.  Now they are good to take on trips in case you are afraid you will skip meals (they are light and don't need a container to cook it).  We sometimes even bring them on airplanes if we don't have time to get food elsewhere!
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and
share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review.