Nissin Cup Noodles Ramen, Shrimp, 2.25 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Anabel R.

BY NISSIN

Nissin Cup Noodles Ramen, Shrimp, 2.25 ounce, 6 count see more...

Jonnay V.
I have eaten WAY too many of these than I'll ever admit. I'd say this is practically a staple food for college students. It's so quick and easy to make, not to mention it is RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP and practically a meal on its own. I could probably live off of these, I definitely did during my first year of college. To be honest, I do think they taste good. This is my favorite flavor because I love shrimp, but I love that there's a variety to pick from.
Brenda G.
I love everything about these noodles! I ate a lot of this when I was in college. The flavor is fantastic and the price is amazing! You can find these at any grocery store. I still eat them every once in a while with lots of lemon and salsa. They are perfect for snuggling up with on a cold day.
Maria F.
The taste is delightful but really VERY unhealthy. They're also incredibly high in sodium, calories and saturated fat. SO basically they should be avoided by all means. Not to mention that since one pack is dirt cheap EVERYONE has access to cup noodles.
nique w.
Doral, FL
This is my national dish lool anytime i want too long to eat and gas take up my stomach this does the magic i love the shrimo flavor its thee best of all ❤
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love having these around the house for a quick lunch or soup on a cold day. They are high in sodium and carbs but tasty and good for a savory treat.
veronica j.
Is vero cheap, can be found at any súper market and is easy to prepare. Last week I started eatting a cup adding frozen veggies every nite. So good
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
My all time favorite. when we are in a hurry and don't have time to get dinner we always pull this out and heat in a hurry. yummy
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
These are so good with a little of tapatío and lemon and crackers and your good to go. My kiddos love them as well
Sharon E.
Ontario , CA
Its very cheap and good love it . Especially when its cold eat one at night and watch a movie. love them
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
I love these noodles they are so good I have always had them seen I was a little girl ☺