BY NISSIN #38 in Instant Ramen

Nissin?????? Cup Noodles?????? Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.
The original since 1971.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition info for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content.
Serving suggestion.
Ready in 3 minutes. see more...

kandiss J.
My kids like this for an after school snack or with their lunch. They only take about 4 minutes to make and to make them you just add boiling water or put them in the microwave. They taste almost like Roman Noodles.
Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Tell me why I loved these so much back then. As soon as I got pregnant omg i hated these. And Just thinking about them made me sick!! They are cheap but for some reason I still hate them. My fam loves it tho
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I can eat pizza all day every day they make me feel so good especially on a cold day they don’t really tell me up like they used to buy they are affordable and are usually grab them from the grocery store or target
Amanda C.
Taunton
These are great for when you have a quick lunch at work just addd water and pop it in the microwave and its done in minutes. A lot of other flavors to choose from too
Riley S.
I love these noodles. They're delicious and easy to prepare. Also they're cheap as heck. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quick, easy lunch! NISSIN® Cup Noodles Chicken Flavor
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
This product is extremely high in sodium. However it is 8 super fast meal for anyone in a rush. Is not healthy by any means but it's his decent. If I have to I will buy it again but it is not my first choice for a meal.
Silvia S.
Moms frecuently doesn't have time for anything, but this soup is really easy to prepare, you only need boiling water and wait 3 minutes. I always add and extra flavor like soy sauce for example. I think is perfect for a very quick meal!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
These are one of my childhood favorites. I used to love these noodles! If they didn't have so much sodium and fat, I would still love them. Taste just like the regular chicken ramen but with the vegetables. I think the vegetables is what makes it best. I would give it a higher rating if they were better for you.
katerina g.
Hampton, GA
I love noodles and instant soups am addicted to them. I worry too much sodium so I try to consume little. but it is a good choice for a quick and economical lunch.
Ivette D.
San Antonio, TX
This are great for lunch or snack, they are quick to make and they are delicious not to mention my kids love them too. I always buy a case when i go shopping.

back