Nissin Cup Noodles Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by Silvia S.Nissin Cup Noodles Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by Dana C.Nissin Cup Noodles Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by kandiss J.

BY NISSIN

Nissin?????? Cup Noodles?????? Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.
The original since 1971.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition info for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content.
Serving suggestion.
Ready in 3 minutes. see more...

kandiss J.
Foodie Expert
My kids like this for an after school snack or with their lunch. They only take about 4 minutes to make and to make them you just add boiling water or put them in the microwave. They taste almost like Roman Noodles.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
This product is extremely high in sodium. However it is 8 super fast meal for anyone in a rush. Is not healthy by any means but it's his decent. If I have to I will buy it again but it is not my first choice for a meal.
Silvia S.
Foodie Expert
Moms frecuently doesn't have time for anything, but this soup is really easy to prepare, you only need boiling water and wait 3 minutes. I always add and extra flavor like soy sauce for example. I think is perfect for a very quick meal!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
These are one of my childhood favorites. I used to love these noodles! If they didn't have so much sodium and fat, I would still love them. Taste just like the regular chicken ramen but with the vegetables. I think the vegetables is what makes it best. I would give it a higher rating if they were better for you.
katerina g.
Hampton, GA
I love noodles and instant soups am addicted to them. I worry too much sodium so I try to consume little. but it is a good choice for a quick and economical lunch.
Ivette D.
San Antonio, TX
This are great for lunch or snack, they are quick to make and they are delicious not to mention my kids love them too. I always buy a case when i go shopping.
Naomy M.
Foodie Expert
I love that it is very easure and quit to make, you just put some water and put it in the mulicrowave for 3 minutes. It also taste really good.
Dorinda W.
Foodie Expert
I had better ramen than this. The noodles aren't chewy enough to my liking. I prefer the noodles to be thicker and slighty more chewy.
Latia W.
Winter Park, FL
Good noodles good for a a mid day snack or to lazy to cook dinner don’t like the freeze dried veggies but that ok!
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
They are okay and they are okay when you are hungry and on a budget but they are not the best health wise...