BY NISSIN

Nissin cup o noodles hearty chicken comes in a 2.25 ounce pack. Just add a little hot water and go from hungry to happy in record time. It's the portable, hot meal that's ideal for camping, a quick lunch at your desk, or serving up as an easy after school snack. Nissin founder, Momofuku Ando, has always instilled a sense of commitment and quality in Nissin products. Today, Nissin's corporate philosophy inspires this same commitment to taste, convenience, and quality. Mr. Ando began the company as part of a humble family operation back in 1948 faced with sparse food sources after World War II; Mr. Ando realized that a quality, convenient ramen product would help to feed the masses. His goal was to create a satisfying ramen that could be eaten anywhere, anytime. In 1958, Nissin introduced "chicken ramen", the first instant ramen. Ironically, it was considered a luxury item, since Japanese grocery stores sold fresh Japanese noodles (Udon) at one sixth the cost of Mr. Ando's new food concept.

• Don't these come in big individual cups? 3 Answers
  • So, what other flavors would you recommend?3 Answers
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to dinner. It's really good. The chicken flavor is the best in my opinion and this is super easy to make. I try not to eat it too often because it's really bad for you, but It's enjoyable when i'm sick.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Literally the easiest meal you could think of. Yes, it has a lot of salt, but honestly this has helped me survive many college nights on a budget. It is not the healthiest alternative, but it keeps you satisfied long enough. I would not recommend this for fine dining, but if you’re on a budget, definitely give it a go! Plus, no extra bowl required!
Alexis Marie B.
These are so good and they aren’t expensive! I add Chile or lemon and it’s so yummy they also have a variety of flavors which is good incase you’re getting tired of one flavor you have other ones to choose from
Kara E.
Love the little bits of veggies in it,especially the sweet corn, and the easy convenience of adding hot water to a cup makes it possible to have it just about anywhere, without having to worry about bringing along a separate container. I just heat water in the microwave and pour it in.
And the flavor is really great. Always tastes fresh, unlike Ramen which has a stale taste, plus requiring a pan to cook and bowl to serve.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Cup of noodles aren't the healthiest thing to eat, but they do the job. I would recommend getting this if you are hungry and in need of a quick cup of noodles. Best of all, they are very affordable and can even be found at the Dollar Store for $1. They last a while too so it is a pantry staple.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Love noodles and makes a great snack when you're not so hungry. Its not healthy but it does hit the spot when you need something warm to eat and clear up your throat if your feeling a bit sick or under the weather.
Gabriela D.
I love instant soup, sometimes i don't have time to eat so I eat it really often. I love just putting some lemon n it's is amazing, I don't think there's others soups better than this. You pay $1 for 3 soups super cheap. If you don't have time just make one in 3 min nothing beats that!!!
Rochelle N.
A great easy lunch or dinner for myself to make. I am a college student that has a busy schedule and sometimes I don't have a lot of time to even cook. These noodles are really quick and easy to make. You just add hot water and let it sit for 3 minutes. It tastes good and not too salty. The chicken flavoring is good and I enjoy the noodles.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I love this cup noodles. They were so good especially when I have colds and flu. I don't think it's healthy so you should not eat this every day haha. However, this was really affordable. Love the other flavors too!
Nicole G.
Waterford
These are a great cheap lunch option. I bought them from Aldi and after getting to work I realized they did not have a microwave. I used the Keurig to get hot water and put the lid back on the cup and let sit for a few minutes and these turned out delicious. Super convenient
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
Don't these come in big individual cups?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
So, what other flavors would you recommend?

back