Nissin Cup Noodles Beef Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by Nena S.

BY NISSIN

Nissin® Cup Noodles® Beef Flavor.
0g trans fat.
The original since 1971.
Ready in 3 minutes.
Ramen noodle soup. see more...

Vivian K.
Royal Oak, MI
This is not my favorite brand of instant noodles, but it gets the job done. I've only bought it in the past because it seems to be the brand Costco likes to sell. The flavoring is ok, the texture of the noodles are alright, but I always feel like I'm tasting and eating plastic by the time I'm halfway done with the portion. I'm picky about my food and I won't pick these if I had a choice between the instant noodles like Sapporo or Nongshim.
Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
Although this doesn't fill me up that much, it still gets the job done. this has to be the best noodle brand that i have ever tasted. sometimes it gives me diarrhea but its worth it because i get to taste something creative and delicious in its own way. Even though this might not be the best to the entire world, i like it and i don't care what others have to say about this
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Have loved these my whole life but recently found out the reason the noodles don't stick together..It's wax!! So basically you are putting wax in your body when you eat these which takes 2 to 3 days to detox out of you but for taste I love but wont be eating them anymore!!!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Takes me back to the college days! This cup of noodles is a quick, easy and SUPER CHEAP way to curb the hunger. They were super easy to grab in college, however I don't think that I have had one since then. Sodium content is sky high.
Brittany J.
Omg i love these things. they are extremely extremely cheap. About 75 cents a cup. I eat these for lunch when I'm in school alllll day. My fingers swell up after I eat these because of all the sodium, but other than that, awesome.
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
Uno de is favoritos cuando estaba en clases, rápido y sencillo de preparar, solo lo metes en el microondas y listo, aunque no es tan saludable por los quimicos que contiene, es en realidad para mi, no le quita lo exquisito y rapido que puede llegar a ser.
Jona K.
My family loves this soup. Nissin Cup Noodles Beef flavor is the only kind of ramen soup I buy. It is super quick and handy and is something my family can make for themselves on those days I do not feel like cooking.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
My favorite flavor of cup noodles is Beef. I lived off these in school and as a single lady too. Yes, they contain a ridiculous amount of sodium. But they are fast, easy, and filling too.
Thalia A.
Love this!!! its soo inexpensive at my school and will be great for the next couple of weeks cause i just got my tongue piercing and its like the only thing i can eat right about now 😀😀
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Cup noodles is one of the cheapest meals your could buy. It is so good but so bad for you. It contains so much sodium. Make sure you only eat one of these once in a while.