Nissin Cup Noodles Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup - 6 PK uploaded by Ruzzy G.

BY NISSIN

Nissin® Cup Noodles® Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.
The original since 1971.
6 cup family pack.
For the very best in ramen noodle soup.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition info for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content. see more...

Justice E.
Belleville, MI
The cup noodles are soo much better than the noodles that some in the bag. Theyre slso much easier to take with you in the car
A plus is when the food is done you dont have to worry about burning your hands.
Liz M.
I really like the beef flavor Cup Noodles because it just tastes good. I like these with Tapatio in It. These are obviously not the healthiest food option, but it makes a great snack or quick meal when you're on the run, or you just have a hankering for something but can't figure out what. This always hits the spot.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is my favorite cup noodles!!! NISSIN!!! it's weird right??? Well i am asian so we like this but not always! Because this is not good to your health if always!!! This is very yummy and affordable price!!! You can bring anywhere you go!!!! So guys it's better be prepared!!!
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
Great easy option for when you are on the go. I like to add spices to mine to spruce up the flavor a little bit. Not the healthiest option, but they are cheap and come in bulk!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
These remind me of my childhood, not the healthiest but still yummy. I usually eat this as a in between meals snack during winter. I add a little hot sauce to mine.
Caley H.
This is the iconic cup o noodles that has been along for such a long time. It's not gourmet but it is comfort food and I would always pick this over any of the other cup o noodle soups.
Sarah G.
These little cups are full of flavor. I eat them for a quick lunch or dinner if I am on the go. Super east and quick to make.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
My kids love these they are simple and easy for them to make. I like that there is nothing to wash after making these
Joyce C.
Carolina
Super good for those days of very cold and do not want to cook in the house, It comes from other ingredients and is good and is also super easy to prepare just add water and ready direct to the microwave