BY NISSIN

Nissin® Chow Original Noodles Cheddar Cheese Flavor Ramen Noodles.
With premium straight-cut noodles.
5:00 minutes microwavable.
For cheese lovers.

Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Price for this is OK. If you love mac and cheese this is for you. Its creamy and when cooked right taste amazing. I add a small amount of black pepper to help make the cheese pop.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
While I know that these are far from healthy, I can't help but to enjoy them once in a while. Especially when one doesn't have enough of time to cook something if one is in a hurry.
Ashton W.
Plainville, GA
These are my favorite snack! Only 5mins in the microwave and you've got a yummy snack! They also come in teriyaki chicken which is one of my favorites! Highly recommended!
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom would keep this in the house or buy a few and take it to work as a quick and convenient meal. It's great in a pinch but probably way high in sodium.
Michelle C.
Scranton PA
These were surprisingly really good! Yummy cheesy flavor that will keep you satisfied! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
karen m.
Franklin
I love these noodles. I think they have a great taste and they are perfect for a quick meal or snack. I would recommend this.
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These make for a great on the go last minute lunch solution. I always have some for work just in case there isn't time to cook.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This are convenient, easy to make and will make a great quick lunch or dinner. Also they have a very good taste
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This is a perfect inexpensive, time saving lunch or snack. I love them and kids love them as well!
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
I don't really like these. The veggies taste bad and sometimes the meat taste awful.
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
Do you really know the authentic cheese?