Nissin Chow Mein Premium Teriyaki Beef Chow Mein Noodles uploaded by Elena L.

BY NISSIN

Nissin® Chow Mein Premium The Original Teriyaki Beef Flavor Chow Mein Noodles.

Nissin original.

Savory sauce & restaurant quality noodles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brisa T.
Omaha, NE
I wanna give them more star ratings it's the best chow mein soup ever,I like the low prices they put,I buy like 5 or more of these this is my to go food easy to make.
Sheri N.
I think this depends on the microwave you have and how powerful it is. I left it in mine for 4 minutes and poured water to the line as given, but it still somehow overboiled(?) and spilled everywhere due to its high heat. Probably will reduce to 3:30 next time but flavor is great. Add in an egg or some lettuce and I think it'll be super tasty.
Vallerie A.
Richland, WA
This chow mein is so delicious that you'll get addicted to it. Although there aren't that much veggies in it, the sauce makes it yummy. Especially if there is a nut packet. Sometimes it will overflow even when it is below the line or at it.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I've lived on so many kinds of instant noodles I'm pretty much sick of them. These however are delicious. I cook them with the correct amount of water for 2 minutes so they're el dente, drain the water out, then add the soy sauce. It's delish!
Mandy W.
These are very good to have as like a quick bite to eat. Only downsides: it's not that good for you and it's a bit on the salty side.
Naya A.
Love buying this to eat. Its always quick. Pop it in the microwave fr 5 minutes and ready! Flavor is great. I cant stop eating it.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
I really like these and like that they have a sauce packet rather than powder packet. It has a good flavor but seems bad for you.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I recently discovered these for cheap at my local food market and decided to give them a try. Really good and A LOT of flavor.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
Cheap and taste pretty good you should definitely give it a try. Super easy, I found it in my local Kroger for literally $.60
Audrey B.
These are my favorite ! The noodles are really good and the taste great too ! I'm just a little bit worry about the fat ...
Amber F.
What all flavors are available?