BY NISSIN

Nissin® Original Chow Mein Chinese Chicken Vegetable Flavor.
With premium straight-cut noodles.
5:00 minutes.
Microwavable.
Sabora pollo oriental con vegetales.
Chow mein noodles. see more...

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
These are super cheap noodles and my husband loves them. Super easy to prepare for a quick lunch or snack between meals. We keep them in stock at our house. Will continue buying as long as they are in stores.
Taylor S.
My fiance loves these for a quick meal but personally I don't They're so bad for you and I think it's weird when they have meat in them... They are really cheap though
✿celeste n.
Haines City, FL
These aren't good for you sometimes the noodles are made out of plastic and cardboard and mixed and dried with real noodles, the sodium is pretty high. i would not recommend 100%
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
I know these are absolutely horrible for you but honestly if you are looking for a quick snack or lunch, these do the trick. They don't leave me full after I eat them but they do taste pretty good!
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Favorable but it tastes like someone is dumping a full carton of salt in your mouth. Not at all good for you but cheap if you're on a ramen noodle diet
Isela V.
Milwaukee, WI
YUCK! I bought one once and I have to say it was the worst $1.59 spent. Such an awful taste. Will never buy these ever again
Jessica D.
Great for a quick lunch. Could use a little bit more in a serving but the flavor is great and the noodles cook perfectly.
Renee M.
My daughter absolutely loves these! I myself think they are just ok and the sodium content is not good at all.