Nissin Chili Flavor Instant Soup, 3 oz, 24 ct uploaded by Monica L.

BY NISSIN

Nissin Chili Flavor Instant Soup, 3 oz, 24 ct see more...

Kelsee G.
Lauderhill, FL
I was introduced to this and the other flavors when I was a child. My mother would feed me this when I was sick as a little girl. It's about 2 years now since I've eaten one and that's only because it has too much sodium which wasn't good for me. Keep in mind, that I am a Type One Diabetic. The question is, would I eat it again? I definitely would as a tempting temptation at least twice a month. It's still a childhood favorite.
Cassie C.
This is so unhealthy, yet so tempting to cook up real quick on a tight schedule. Being that I am in college, I eat this stuff on the regular. However I would not eat this if I had the time or money for better food.
Monica L.
I absolutely love this soup I loved it since a kid, if you go on Pinterest.com they have different creative ways to cook them ,or simply eat them the old fashion way ...either way DELICIOUS;)
Sherly H.
Elk Grove, CA
Boyfriend thinks its pretty good for its cost. You get what you paid for. Its definitely not expensive. There's plenty of other ramen choices out there.
Amber L.
Ramen is great to eat when your on a budget but this flavor is not good at all. I guess I will stick to the other flavors.
Kayla B.
Hamlet, NC
I really like these, they are yummy and good when you're on a budget! My kids love them as well.
Theresa H.
North York, ON
I love these things they are a life savior.. I tend to not always want to cook, and it is so good to know that i can just pop one of these in some hot water and i am good to go! very tasty as well!!!
Kelsee G.
Lauderhill, FL
Why is it so high in sodium ??