Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy With Shrimp uploaded by Kristine S.

BY NISSIN

Nissin® Bowl Noodles™ Hot & Spicy With Shrimp.
Ramen noodle soup.
For ultimate picante taste. Soup booster. see more...

Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This is my quick go to soup for a cheap fast food. I buy this at Walmart and el super market. My favorite way of preparing it is by cutting up an avocado and put in the soup with squeeze of half a lime. You’re all set for a good fulfilling lunch.
Kristine S.
Alliance , OH
I love these noodles much, I eat these just about everyday for lunch if my baby doesn't steal it first . I love the bits of cabbage. I love how big the bowl is, and it's so filling. But I don't add the flavor booster.
megan k.
Omgggg, my favorite of all time. I use to eat these like everyday for the longest time. They taste great and aren't even that spicy. I prefer this to the chicken but both are good.
Rachel C.
la plume
This is my favorite ramen to cook. It fills you up more then the small packets the flavor is also really good. You can buy it at really any grocery store.
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
For only eighty five cents ypu have a flavorful meal and its very well-sized portions. The broth is delicious and its a mild spicy.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
I got mine from Walmart and I fell in love. Weird this is I usually don't like hot stuff but it tastes so good you can't stop.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
My favorite, sooo good. Much better than cup of noodles or top ramen. Also good if you prefer spicy foods.
Evette R.
Brea, CA
This is a great meal for those who are in a rush. A nice variation from the traditional "top ramen" soup.
Amy M.
This is great because I love spicy food. If you like to eat ramen then this is a good one to eat.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
This is so good. It's in a convenient bowl and the seasoning is perfect. If you love spicy noodles, this is it!

Walmart