Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by rayzhane a.Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY NISSIN

Nissin® Hot & Spicy Bowl Noodles™.
3:00 minutes, Microwavable.
For ultimate picante taste.
Soup booster.
Chicken flavor.
Ramen noodle soup. see more...

• Am I the only one who kept a box of these in my dorm room in coll...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
They are really good if u add paprika. I don't like the dried stuff in their. It is really easy to prepare. It is really affordable(u can find them at the Dollar tree). I don't think they are healthy. I would recommend this to other people. They are Delicious!!
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Idk what I was thinking but this has a lot of sodium, and the spicy flavor is good.. but sure gives heart burn .. never again.. cheap too
Janet C.
Keene, TX
This is so yummy and easy to make. The flavor is different but good. I eat them every once in a while since they are not so healthy.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
My first time trying these, they are not bad but they aren’t my favorite brand of instant ramen noodles. I didn’t like the chili packet so I decided not to add it, the chicken seasoning packet was very flavorful though! You get a lot of product in the bowl for only $1!
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
These are the best noodles on the planet. Goodbye Top Ramen! I've been eating these noodles for YEARS, and I like all of the flavors: shrimp, chicken and beef! You can omit the "spicy" by not adding the black packet, but I love the spice. Plus these are only about 60 cents at Walmart! So delicious.
Britney H.
Boonsboro, MD
I don't know if they changed the recipe or what, but these noodles definitely tasted better than the last time I had them. They also came with chili sauce to add in, which it didn't have the last time I bought these. It's definitely an approvement and tasted quite good for only $1. Definitely great for a quick and affordable meal.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
The best product for those living on a budget. I love them. My kids love them and we can not get enough of them. I buy these all the time. I should seriously invest in Nissin noodles because I buy them every weak. The Hot& Spicy are my favorite. The only advice when using the oil packet inside is to keep it away from your clothes because it will stain them other than that put these babies in the microwave then enjoy!
miriam b.
I've tried many instant ramen noodle brands. Not the best I've had but not bad and this is a good alternative if you don't live close by to a Japanese restaurant. You can add other ingredients to this. Add more corn, green onions, lime or even american cheese to make it creamy. Make it your own way.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
this stuff is SOOO GOOD!!! especially for those who love spicy foods, like me of course, it's cheap which is a plus , the only bad side is that they contain so much sodium!!! but i cannot help myself i have these every so often especially when on a budget! it can be a pretty good help.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these noodles bowl. It's so easy to make and also inexpensive. I sometimes eat this for dinner or lunch. They also taste amazing. I know some noodles bowl taste plain but not this one.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one who kept a box of these in my dorm room in college?