Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy Beef Noodle Soup uploaded by Sarah W.Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy Beef Noodle Soup uploaded by Sarah W.

BY NISSIN

Nissin® Bowl Noodles™ Hot & Spicy.
For ultimate picante taste.
Soup Booster.
Please add after microwaving.
Beef flavor.
3:00 minutes microwavable.
Ramen noodle soup. see more...

Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy Beef Noodle Soup I absolutely love this Ramen Noodle Soup! The Hot & Spicy Fiery Beef is my favorite! It's especially good when you have a sore throat. If you love hot & spicy food, you will I've this. I highly recommend it!
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
These are probably not the most healthiest food to eat, but they are so good and flavorful. I love the spiciness of these noodles as they complement the beef flavor. I would suggest not eating them all the time (because it is addicting).
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so good !! I can't get enough of them ! These are the only ramen noodles i'll eat ! I have these every sunday because those are my lazy days! They taste great with lemon and Tapatio! Definitely recommend!
Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these cup of noodles. I use to eat them when I was younger. They suppose to be healthy.. but u know they're noodles. I eat them all the time after school.. great for when your hungry after a long day of school.
Elie B.
This product is awesome for so many reasons. It's super spicy which I love about it. Also, it's so inexpensive, it costs 1.50$ where I live and it's just the perfect snack on a cold rainy day.
Elfieha G.
I have to admit this is my secret indulgence. I absolutely love these. The spicy noodles are perfect and inexpensive. I could have this everyday!!!
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It is a fast easy lunch that is surprisingly tasty. Obviously its not the BEST lunch but it is super inexpensive and flavors are pretty good.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
My daughter in law eats nothing but this when she's over at the house so when I go shopping I stock up on these they are priced right too
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
This is actually pretty good. I love the flavor especially for the price& it's so fast and easy to make which is a thumbs up in my book.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
It is delicious but I would not recommend for sensitive pallets. If you don't like spice then you shouldn't buy this.
Elie B.
Why is this product so spicy?

back