Nissin Big Cup Noodles Spoonable Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup

by Nissin

Nissin Big Cup Noodles Spoonable Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup: 0g trans fat Microwaveable in 3 minutes

Does anyone ever take the noodles out of the cup and try to cook them on the stove instead of the microwave?
Are these as good as the cup of noodle?
Oops, I meant to put didn't* like this. It wouldn't let me edit. What is your favorite flavor if you do like these Big Cups?
Start your review of Nissin Big Cup Noodles Spoonable Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup!
Product Highlights
“He takes them for lunch at work and eats them for a quick lunch at home! ” in 1 review
“I loved the chicken flavor ones and they were delicious i buy them at winco foods i decided to try this flavor and it tasted like dirty gym socks ugh” in 1 review
“its easy to make and ill take it on like a camping trip.. just add hot water cant go wrong there. ” in 1 review
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Denver, CO
Nissin Big Cup Noodles Spoonable Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup uploaded by Pip S.
i love eating these for lunch. i've always made them in the microwave but i wonder if anyone ever makes them on the stove instead. they're good with some hot sauce and a can of rotel. the beef flavor is the best.
This was so sad! I love ramen and cup o noodles. I am one of those people that ate it all the time as a kid but didn't get tired of it like others. I like to add the egg and make it different ways so when I saw this Big cup I got all excited. OMG it was the biggest letdown! The consistency of the mushy noodles just kills it for me and the broth taste funny too. I can't recommend this. I'm sorry. Stick with the regular size if you like this soup.
I don't care for these that much, but my husband eats these like they are never going to make them again! He takes them for lunch at work and eats them for a quick lunch at home!
Wise, VA
I bought these and had high expectations for them. Sadly, there was hardly any flavor in the cup! I added the correct amount of water and the noodles were still watered down. I would not repurchase.
Not a fan of the wide noodles. Wish it had the normal noodles, the flavor is week as well. Wish it was just a normal cup of noodle receipe just double the servings
Lithia Spgs, GA
Its all right its not my "Go to meal" but ill eat it. its easy to make and ill take it on like a camping trip.. just add hot water cant go wrong there.
Redding, CA
Parlin, NJ
I like these Big Cups. There aren't as many noodles as I'd like there to be. It's mostly broth. I also didn't like the taste. It was way too salty.
I have to be in a complete rush to eat one of these, but my husband and son love them any day. They normally will eat these for a quick lunch.