Nissin Big Cup Noodles Homestyle Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken

by Nissin

Nissin® Big Cup Noodles® Homestyle Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup.

3 min.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition info for saturated fat and sodium content.

Every household should carry some of these always. perfect when theres nothing around the house to eat or even when your in a hurry. Also for being such a quick food it tastes pretty good!!!
Start your review of Nissin Big Cup Noodles Homestyle Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken!
Portales, NM
These may not be the healthiest snack, but they sure are delicious! I love the Cup Noodle brand rather than the packaged brand that does not come in the cup because it is so much easier to prepare in the cup. Other bowls are not required with this snack. While this may not be the first-choice for people who love to recycle, it is convenient. It tastes delicious. The powdered flavoring is already mixed with the noodles, so all you need to do is add hot water and stir. I would recommend either boiling hot water and inserting it in after it boils or even running water through a coffee machine without the coffee grounds to get it hot enough to soften the noodles. For some reason, it tastes different to me than placing cold or room-temperature water in the cup and placing it in the microwave. These are great for anyone who may work in an office or eats on-the-go because you simply bring the packaged cup and add hot water. I also love how cheap these are, but I would NOT recommend these for every-meal use!
Paulsboro, NJ
I received this in a care package at college from my amazing grandparents! I loved eating them! They were easy to make and since I have plastic spoons, I didn't have any dishes to do! It's a very filling meal to me.
Strongsville, OH
Nissin Big Cup Noodles Homestyle Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken uploaded by Zoryana A.
This is a must have if you spend a lot of time away from home. Perfect for truck drivers. All you need is water and a microwave. The portion size is great! They taste amazing, and the seasoning in here is just so yummy. After I heat it up for 3 minutes, I like to let it soak up a little more water, so I let it sit for an additional 2 minutes before eating it. But I highly recommend this for college kids and people that are in a rush. Very delicious!!!!
I love ramen chicken noodle soup! These cups are very easy and very quick to fix. The ramen chicken noodle soup tastes really good. I am in love with the flavor. I love fixing these when I am in a rush and don't have time to cook or if I'm not feeling well
This is my favorite flavor by far. To be more healthy, I fill the cup with veggies and shredded chicken and water all the way to the top. Great for a cold winter day or if you just want soup!
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is tasty and cheap...Plus it can come in handy on those days when you really just have time for a quick bite to eat...it reminds me of chicken noodle soup and you can add whatever u want to it!!
This is very easy to take along with you to work or maybe something easy to prepare if you live in a dorm room. It obviously is not the most nutritional thing to eat out there but it is pretty much one of the most easiest foods to make.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE ,LOVE,LOVE these noodles. I know they are probably terrible for me but they are so convenient and easy. I love that they are the perfect size for a meal when you're too tired to cook or as a comfort food on a raining day! (Plus no dishes, only a spoon!! Lol)
Maryville, TN
These are great for anyone that doesn't have time to cook a meal.They are also tasty and low price. I would recommend this to college students and busy people.
Algodones, NM
I buy these sometimes for work if I want to have a light quick lunch or my kids have him for an after school munch and they're really cheap