Edwin  R.
asked a question about Nissan
Do the altimas last a long time? Or is there many issues with them? I only heard they have good gas mileage.
il y a 6 ans

30 answers

Ways to save on gas. You can continue using/getting your rewards or loyalty points at the pump and also earn cash back. So far I have earn over $14 dollars in just 4 fills GetUpside is an app that gives you cash back when you get gas. Promo code TWX46 gets us both a 15¢/gal bonus.
il y a 9 mois
Yes!! I have had two. They run great and hardly ever have mechanical problems. And if you do they are cheap fixes. Also very good with gas.
il y a 10 mois
Mine is from 2011 and my gas mileage is mostly terrible lol, but the gas tank is HUGE
il y a un an
I have one and I love it would have preferred the Maxima cause of the look
il y a 5 ans
I don't think they have good gas mileage. They have a bigger tank which last longer.
il y a 5 ans
If you take care of them they will.
il y a 5 ans
They can last a long time with good care
il y a 5 ans
They last forever if you take good care of then both me and my husband haven't had any problems with ours I have a Sentra and he has a Altima.
il y a 5 ans
They're ok, they are definitely affordable. I prefer honda over nissan and I've owned a few of each brand.
il y a 5 ans
I have had 2 different altimas and have had no major issues. Reasonable gas mileage