BY NISSAN #7 in Cars

Nissan
  • "My second car was a leased 2012 Kia Optima - absolutely loved it, but was looking for something slightly bigger while still having decent gas mileage." in 71 reviews
  • "I had a 2009 Nissan Versa Hatch and just loved it, it was my first car I purchased off the car lot but sadly was t-boned and car was totaled." in 33 reviews
  • "I was kind of skeptical at first because it is a smaller car, but it gets great gas mileage and it is comfortable for long road trips." in 26 reviews
  • "I drove a 2004 Nissan Altima while I was in high school, then I had a brand new 2012 Nissan Altima for about 2 years before it was totaled out in which I turned right around and bought a brand new 2014 Nissan Altima." in 20 reviews
  • "I love my Nissan i have a Juke now for the past 2 years it runs great never a problem and before I had the Cube which is really roomy inside and great on gas." in 16 reviews
Brittany C.
Champions Gt, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I bought my Nissan Rouge about 2 years ago and I still haven't had any problems with her. She runs like a beaut and is so smooth on the road. I bought this car after getting into an accident where my car was totaled. I was super scared to start driving again until my dealer made me get into the Rouge and WOAH, mind blown. My rouge came with 360 degree cameras which allowed for a variety of things. When reversing I can see what is behind me and by the simple press of a button I can see what is in front of my two, useful for if I am pulling into a spot or even parallel parking. She also has camera on the two mirror's and beeps when there is a car in my blind spot to warn me not to get over. She comes with this and so many more safety features and I wish she would have been my first car for I may have avoided that accident completely. Nissan will most likely be the dealership I stick with for the long haul. Great company, amazing prices, great service, and the quality of all their products make me a happy happy customer.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve had my Nissan Rogue (2008) for 3 1/2 years and have had no major problems. It’s the best car I’ve ever owned, and will always stick with Nissan from now on. It runs very smooth, is very quiet, the seats are extremely comfortable. The headlights are very bright. The body is very stylish, for its year. The radio sounds very nice. I overall am in love with this car. So happy to have found it.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
I just leased a 2018 Nissan Rogue, and as a first time SUV driver and first time Nissan owner, I love this car.  The dealer is also a very reputable company, and I feel that they offer way more upgraded features in their vehicles (even at middle value) compared to their competitors.  I have Apple Carplay, heated seats, NASA technology seats with memory, a back up camera, lane assist alerts if someone is next to me, and a beautiful interior.  If I were able to afford it, I would have opted for the moonroof as well.  The dealership I visited in particular also provided me with very good service and accommodations.  I don't know what the future holds, but I can tell you that I am EXTREMELY happy with this car, and as a 4th time Hyundai owner, I can say with complete certainty that this is a MUCH better car.
Bianet A.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought a nissan versa 2012. I am almost done paying it off and im going to need a new car. I will never buy a nissan again. It has stopped driving on me twice. I leave it off for a little bit and what do you know it starts working again. I don't feel safe driving it on the freeway. I took it to a mechanic and couldn't find a problem. I regret my purchase i thought i was going to have a reliable car. I have also had multiple recalls on my car.
laurenroeger R.
Lakewood
LOVE Nissan. My husband owned one when we meet and we have owned 2 more since. We needed a family car and went with the Rouge then traded that in for another Rouge.
Jordan S.
Charleston
I bought my 2014 Nissan Altima used from the dealership in 2016. It is an amazing vehicle to drive. It's very easy to steer, plus it has sport mode which is fun at times. I drive my car to work every day. The only issues I may see is that there are recalls on it often. But the dealership I go to are very patient and kind towards me.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
My favorite car was a Nissan maxima! She was a white 2005 and I sold it to get a new Nissan . The only bad thing is nissan seems to have some transmission problems after a while but other than that , I wouldn't trade my Nissan for anything! They drive beautifully and very luxury ♡
kai f.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a Nissan now and I could not be happier. Anything I need in regards to my baby they take care of it completely. They were able to get my payments down way lower than intended and I have a full coverage warranty. I love everything about Nissan and I will always have a Nissan❤️
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nissan makes great vehicles. Currently I have a Pathfinder, my mother has a Rogue, and my sister has an Altima and we all love our dependable, affordable Nissans
Tabitha M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have owned several Altimas and I must admit they are my favorite car. I’m currently in something else and I haven’t been disappointed by it either, however I would have preferred an Altima.
Khaab M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How many Nissan's are in your family?
Michelle D.
roy, UT
Is this reliable?
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Do you have any issues with your keyless start ignition in your Nissan, such as it not starting right away in cold weather?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How good are Nissan vehicles?