Nissan

by Nissan

#5 in Cars

Any recommendations for an SUV? We have one child, hoping to have another, we like to kayak and spend a lot of time at the beach. Our roads are not great either. Looking for something comfy, with room for cat seats, can handle tough roads, good on gas, and not going to kill my budget! Hit me up with suggestions ladies! Nissan Hyundai
Start your review of Nissan!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...but was looking for something slightly bigger while still having decent gas mileage.in 71 reviews
I had a 2009 Nissan Versa Hatch and just loved it, it was my first car I purchased off the car lot but sadly was t-boned and car was totaled.in 33 reviews
I was kind of skeptical at first because it is a smaller car, but it gets great gas mileage and it is comfortable for long road trips.in 26 reviews
I drove a 2004 Nissan Altima while I was in high school, then I had a brand new 2012 Nissan Altima for about 2 years before it was totaled out in which I turned right around and bought a brand new 2014 Nissan Altima.in 20 reviews
I love my Nissan i have a Juke now for the past 2 years it runs great never a problem and before I had the Cube which is really roomy inside and great on gas.in 16 reviews
6 years agoPerris, CA
I drive a 2012 nissan sentra. Its small and sleak. Its amazing on gas mileage.my husband works 2 hours away and srives it roundtrip 5 days a week. We mever pay more than $90 a week for gas. I would definitely buy another one.
6 years ago
My uncle rented an Altima when he came to visit and it rides so smooth. There are nice speakers and it was nice that it had an aux plug in. It would be nice to have one.
5 years agoOcoee, FL
Just recently bought my first Nissan and I am extremely happy with it. The car is very efficient on gas and handles very well. I am so happy with my car and my purchase. Great starter car that you and your family can grow with.
5 years agoChicago, IL
My vehicle drives smoothly and hasn't been a burden on my bank account (i.e. good gas mileage, low repair costs). However, the customer service at my local dealership is quite poor (therefore, I can't grade this product an "A"!)
5 years agoBellbrook, OH
My first car was a NissanDatsun 280ZX & I have loved Nissan ever since. Currently driving the Altima & couldn't be happier with it! Love the modern look, size & features.
3 years agoMount Juliet, TN
Have Nissan Versa 2014 But we had so much bad experience with it Price wise it's expensive I feel it too light to drive on freeway it swivel if a big truck passes by
4 years agoAnaheim, CA
Nissan is a good car maker. I know a lot of people who say it's affordable and great on gas mileage. Customer service is great. They help you with whatever' you need
4 years agoWaterbury, CT
My first car was an Altima. Every couple of years my wife and I lease new vehicles. We've had almost every model Nissan has to offer. I wouldn't drive anything else.
4 years agoPine Bluff, AR
This is my second Nissan, I think Nissan makes very good quality safe vehicles and sales them to a reasonable price in comparison to similar vehicles of other brands.
4 years agoSpanaway, WA
Love my pathfinder! The third row seat is perfect for additional children it's large enough to fit evrrything I need but still small enough to fit in any parking spot!

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...