BY NISIM

A daily therapeutic conditioner that promotes hair growth Contains necessary moisturizers natural herbs & essential amino acids Enables hair to grow as quick as possible Provides a rich texture & appearance to hair Compliments the effects of F.A.S.T. shampoo Hair appears longer smoother more manageable & healthier looking Perfect for all hair types safe for chemically treated hair To use: Apply to shampooed hair & work through from roots to tips. Leave in for 1 - 2 minutes & rinse well see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
I absolutely love this. The price can be high depending on where you go, but it is so worth it. It helped my scalp in a very good time period and healed it right up. I don't use it on a basis, just when needed.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
I can only find this product online, but it's amazing as all the nisim products are. Helps to grow your hair thicker.
Tiara M.
Tiara M.
Luling, TX
Conditioner leaves hair smooth and I notice growth less than two weeks also hair became thicker.
Kessia G.
Kessia G.
Canton, MA
Its veryyy goood! I like! My hair is soft and brilhante. I recommendad for my friends!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Aylmer, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little more expensive but works great! I love the smell and the fact that it is helping my hair grow back thicker and fuller.
kittycats m.
kittycats m.
How much and where can you get it?
letícia r.
letícia r.
Mossoro RN
Esse produto cumpre oq promete ?
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its true that the price its high?
monike m.