Nishiki Premium Rice, Medium Grain, 15-Pound Bag uploaded by Terry g.

BY NISHIKI #93 in Rice

Nishiki Medium Premium Grain Rice: Premium grade Just add water Uses Musenmai milling technology Kosher see more...

Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
we have a mix of Asian in our family so rice is a given.but trying to find the right rice is hard.lol but if all fails this is definitely our go to. you can't go wrong.taste great.sticky rice.love it!
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
Top of the like rice.  If you like Japanese sticky rice, Nishiki is once of the best brands you can buy (besides the suuuperr expensive brands).  I wash the rice and then throw it in my rice cooker - perfect rice every time! Soft with the perfect amount of "stickiness", and also delicious!
Tina T.
Delicious rice and is very filling. It is versatile and can be used to make rice, congee/porridge or sushi. This is a short grain rice and is stickier so don't follow the 1 to 1 ratio when cooking if you prefer your rice less wet. I usually soak the rice in the rice pot for about 30 mins before cooking and use a 1 to 1.5 ratio of water to rice.
Lisa M.
This is normally the brand I buy for my home when we want to eat authentic sticky rice. Sure, it's not a Chinese brand, and our family is Chinese, but we like Nishiki better than other Chinese brands. It's what we prefer. We buy this in most Asian markets.
Wina K.
One of my favorites! This rice is versatile and works well for sushi, congee, and regular eating. This rice is short grain so it's stickier than long grain rice. The water part might be a little so do not add too much water or your rice end up mushy.
Zifan X.
If you are after quality, short-grain, sticky, asian rice, this is the rice to get! I am asian and to use, this is a high quality rice that we would eat with your everyday meals. If you go to a nice Korean or Japanese restaurant where the rice is soft, chewy , and wholesome, this rice has the same taste and texture when you cook it at home. This is definitely one of my top favorite rice brands! If you are after a nice sticky rice (not glutinous), please give this a chance!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I use this for many things in my kitchen ! A simple side of rice, add a little to the salt shaker to keep the salt from building up...it's soft after cooking and goes great with just about anything!
MaryAnn H.
This rice is bomb!
It's so good. It's super moist with the right amount of water. It's the perfect consistency and the taste is so good.
It has th perfect rice flavor and you can make some good rice.
Andie M.
We used this for our first attempt at homemade sushi and it turned out great maybe wasn't the best looking sushi but it tasted great
Yumi Q.
This is the best sushi grade rice in US.(in I've tried) Nishiki means gold,gorgeous,like that means. I agree the name. I love it!