NIRA Laser 104-000 Laser skin surface treatment system applicator

NIRA Laser 104-000 Laser skin surface treatment system applicator

The NIRA Laser is a hand-held reusable OTC non-fractional diode laser device employing 1450 nm wavelength. The NIRA Laser consists of a hand piece, wall-plug battery charger, and 1.5 foot USB cable. The hand piece fits in the hand and the laser light comes out of the tip. There is a single micro-USB connector interface that provides two functions: battery charging and USB communication (for charging, factory programming setup and factory diagnosis of returned devices). The NIRA Laser is used for treatment of periorbital wrinkles; Made by DERMAL PHOTONICS CORPORATION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIRA Laser 104-000 Laser skin surface treatment system applicator!
How would you rate this product?
Marcelli R.
NIRA Laser 104-000 Laser skin surface treatment system applicator uploaded by Marcelli R.
I received this laser as a gift and have been using it for 3 months. I saw good results on the skin around the eyes! Now I will continue using it for maintenance. It is a good option for those who don’t want to use botox or another injectables. I am 40 years old and I am not using botox.
Berkeley W.
NIRA Laser 104-000 Laser skin surface treatment system applicator uploaded by Berkeley W.
I'm a skin tool junkie and consider myself well versed within the category. With that said, I bought the zira laser with reasonable expectations. I understand at home devices do not offer the same strength as professional devices but this small laser packs a mighty punch. It's FDA approved for use around the eyes but I've been using it on my Nasolabial folds as well. It does sting a bit but I consider that as a sign of being effective. As far as results go I haven't had this device very long & already noticed that my hooded eyelids are lifted. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase !

Looking for your answer?