suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I received this laser as a gift and have been using it for 3 months. I saw good results on the skin around the eyes! Now I will continue using it for maintenance. It is a good option for those who don’t want to use botox or another injectables. I am 40 years old and I am not using botox.

Product reviewed: NIRA Laser 104-000 Laser skin surface treatment system applicator

I'm a skin tool junkie and consider myself well versed within the category. With that said, I bought the zira laser with reasonable expectations. I understand at home devices do not offer the same strength as professional devices but this small laser packs a mighty punch. It's FDA approved for use around the eyes but I've been using it on my Nasolabial folds as well. It does sting a bit but I consider that as a sign of being effective. As far as results go I haven't had this device very long & already noticed that my hooded eyelids are lifted. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase !