BY NIPS #86 in Caramels

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This hard candy makes a delicious dessert or snack! Each rich, creamy piece delivers lasting flavor. Each candy is individually wrapped to preserve freshness. Made without artificial colors or flavors. Gluten free and kosher with no cholesterol or trans fat to suit a variety of dietary needs. Caramel flavor is rich and delicious. Nips Hard Candy, Caramel, 4 Oz, Box Of 12 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Nips. see more...

• I love caramel!! I cant get enough of this. Im glad that they sel...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Renee P.
Toronto, ON
Saw this at the commissary and decided to put it in my shopping cart. A week later with only a few left, I definitely have to go back and purchase some more! Definitely one of my new faves because it's rich and melts slow in your mouth.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
I love caramel!! I cant get enough of this. Im glad that they sell these at the dollar tree now!!! I can stock up my candy jar so I can get my candy fix without feeling guilty. I only need about 2 pieces then im good with my candy cravings.