BY NIPPON KODO

Buy Nippon Kodo Cleansers - Nippon Kodo Pelican Deitanseki Soap Clay Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar 150g/5.3oz. How-to-Use: Lather with cold or warm water, then gently wash face like massaging. Rinse well. see more...

Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this every night and every day, sometimes with a facial exfoliation sponge. Although it does make my face feel very clean, it hasn't done anything for my skin concerns. (I break out every once in awhile and I'd like to have a more even skin tone.) I purchased this from Amazon. The bar seems like it's going to last forever.... no exaggeration... so I'm not sure I'll use the whole thing.
Ezra Marie P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the only soap that works wonders on my skin. Been using this nonstop ever since I received it from a friend. She highly recommended this to me. I use it along with the aderma emmolient balm and it’s a perfect combination. I’ve used loads of different brands to get rid of my acne, but only this worked for me. It’s gentle for those who have sensitive skin. Ever since I started using this, I only get 1-2 pimples during/before/after period. This also helps me prevent blemishes since the pimp is gone after a few days. Will never try any other soap/cleanser anymore.