BY NIP+FAB

Powerful Viper Venom Extreme Night Fix goes where few creams dare to venture. deep into skin's epidermis, for intensive repair while you sleep. This night cream with retinol is formulated with encapsulated time release retinol for rapid exfoliation and SYN-AKE, a neuropeptide which inhibits muscle contractions and provides a mild Botox-like effect. This potent night cream includes hyaluronic acid for deep, lasting hydration and intensive plumping, visibly softening lines and wrinkles so you wake to smoother looking skin with a youthful glow. Apply nightly to clean face and neck. 1.7 fl. oz./50 ml. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product and use it every night . It makes my skin feel firm and tighter. I wouldn't say it's super moisturizing but I still love the way it makes my face feel." in 3 reviews
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
This has become one of my favorite night creams. I love that it is like a gel texture and it feels refreshing while applying it. Even though it is a gel it does not absorbed right away, so it moisturizes the skin overnight. My skin feels great the next morning. I wish Nip + Fab would use this time of formula on their bee venom cream or create a daytime version of this.
Dani W.
Shreveport, LA
I’ve been having a problem with dry skin for the past few months, and I also have fine lines. When I use this I can definitely tell that it’s working. The only thing I wish was different was the stickiness... it’s advertised as using before you go to bed so it can soak in, but I have to wait a good half hour at least so it doesn’t get on my pillow.
brenda d.

I purchased NIP + FAB VIPER VENOM EXTREME NIGHT FIX when it was on sale. I decided to purchase this product after reading some of the reviews and the claims. The products claims that it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, retextures the skin, provide a plumping effect and a youthful glow while you sleep.

I added this cream to my night time routine right after I cleansed and applied toner to my face. The cream is lightweight and quickly absorbed into the skin, however it was not moisturizing at all. I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt and used up the whole container, but unfortunately I did not see any changes or improvements to my skin.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I love love this product. It feels like a mini-facial as you can feel it pulling back and "taunting" your skin. It has a similar effect to botox and LITERALLY smooths your skin and reduces wrinkles but you need to keep using the product since the effect only lasts so long.
Stephanie H.
This has been my “go to” night cream for the last few weeks. I love that this works to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. However I haven't noticed a difference in my skin yet - I'm remaining hopeful. This cream – which really feels more like a gel – is hydrating and I love how soft and smooth my face is in the morning when I wake up. The only negative I have is that this doesn't absorb as well as other moisturizers I have used in the past. You really have to work it into the skin and leave it on for a bit to avoid it getting on your sheets when you go to bed.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I bought this because it was half-off its original price, and I've always been curious about the Nip+Fab line. Maybe this wasn't the best product to start with. The product filled the actual pot only about half-way, and it has a thick, non-absorbing gel-like texture that left little pills of product on my pillow, no matter how thinly I tried to spread it. I *do* however appreciate a more accessible option for Retinol, which this product contains. However, it is not good for much else and has very little effect as a hydrator or moisturizer.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
This is the second product I have tried from this line. after hearing great things about this and the price being much lower than other skin care items that can compete with the ingredients in this. I am on my 5th night of using this. I can say that I am very happy I have tried it I will continue using it I will also look to buy another item from this line skin seems plumper around my jaw and other areas in my face so far I am very satisfied and give it a thumbs up
Faith A.
I was intrigued by this product and decided to purchase it because it was on sale for 50% off. I used it every night after washing my face. I used it until it was gone. I didn't see or feel a difference on my face
it smells weird but it feels good when you apply it. it's kind of like a cool gel consistency. I wouldn't purchase again.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I was unsure about this product due to the reviews. My main issue with my skin is how dry it is. I've tried to find moisturizers that help, but nothing ever does - except for this product. It is very thick when putting on and a little goes a long way. After using, I found my skin to feel so much softer and less tight. I will continue to use for my nightly moisturizer.
Angie T.
Rosenberg, TX
This stuff is amazing. My skin looked different from day 1. And it feels so smooth after a good night sleep. It kind of peels off but once you rinse your face it's like butter. Will repurchase.
Ayuni P.
My skin is very sensitive and dry. Does it cause any breakout since my skin is very sensitive? Also is sticky? As in when you go to bed it still tacky and it gets on your pillowcase.
Alice W.
What is it's most effective function? Is it tightening of the skin and evening out skin tone? Or reducing wrinkles and fine lines? What's its most prominent ingredient?