Nip+Fab Stiletto Fix uploaded by April S.

BY NIP+FAB

Leg + Foot Blam Instant Cooling Effect. A power-packed balm to cushion, cool + protect fatigued feet + revive heavy legs. Allantoin soothes + protects. Peppermint cools + refreshes. Glycerin moisturizes + revives. see more...

April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
My go to after a long day at work. Has an instant cooling effect that regenerates my feet to be up and at it the next day. Has a great peppermint smell thats is refreshing. This stuff leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturized.
Lindsay W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ahhhh instant cooling effect! Meant for girls that knew the heels were gonna hurt but it was worth it anyways! It has awesome ingredients like allantoin, peppermint, and glycerin. Keep this product in mind for special events when you wanna be cute so you wear those 'killer heels'!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Yay yay this product is awesome too! A total fool overhaul, looks and feels awesome, scent is okay! Love the feeling
Grace C.
Coquitlam, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
I really liked this. I tuck it into my bag when I know I'll be wearing heels for a long time and then I'll slather it onto the soles of my feet afterwards and my feet feel better instantly. It does not leave them sticky, but makes them feel refreshed. I can definitely feel the peppermint of this product.