Nip+Fab
Primer Essence Banana 04

NIP+FAB Primer Essence Banana 04

by Nip+Fab

Energise the skin with the NIP+FAB Banana priming essence. Packed full of potassium and vitamins to deliver long-lasting hydration whist giving the skin a natural, energised youthful glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIP+FAB Primer Essence Banana 04!
Chantelle C.
Ogmore, Vale of Glamorgan
Bought this recently and love how it feels on the skin! It also smells amazing! It soaks into the skin so nicely and sits wonderfully under foundation. My only issue with it is that it has glitter in, but that is due to personal preference I know a lot of people who love having glitter in their primers as it leaves a dewy finish under foundation, but I like to wear primers on days I'm not wearing foundation and the glitter is a bit too much for me.

Looking for your answer?