Nip+Fab Pigmentation Fix

by Nip+Fab

Skin Tone Corrector. Results in 2 Weeks. Best seller. Illumiscin® targets age spots + pigmentation. Vitamin C brightens complexion + skin tone A brightening formula that reduces the appearance of age spots + uneven skin tone. Nip + Fab - Instant Beauty Fixes Made Simple. Pigmentation Fix. Illumiscin® targets age spots. Vitamin C improves skin tone. Olive leaf e.

Does this work desperately want to get rid of [email protected] it makes me so self conscious ?
Start your review of Nip+Fab Pigmentation Fix!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
I did not see a difference with this product after using for several weeks.
I did not see a difference with this product after using for several weeks.
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
I used this on my arms and it helped tone them. I didn't get all the results I was looking for, but it did work somewhat. I tell people about this one.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Used this in the past to help correct the tone of old acne scars. Worked well, and I continued to use until they faded out on their own. A bit spendy, but worth it.