Nip+Fab No Needle Fix, 1.7 fl Oz uploaded by Eva D.

BY NIP+FAB

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New! Plumping + Volumizing Serum br Instant Skin Plumper Fast-acting cell active form firms wrinkles 2 Powerful osilift tenses and smoothes skin A revolutionary plumping + volumizing serum. Cell active form plumps fine lines whilst osilift acts as an instant tensor, blurring imperfections and smoothing wrinkles. Skin is instantly hydrated with indinyl, improving the appearance of the complexion with long lasting results for younger, firmer + plumper looking skin. Nip + Fab - Instant Beauty Fixes Made Simple. br No Needle Fix Serum Cell active form firms + volumizes 2 Osilift tenses + smoothes 3 Indinyl hydrates + softens see more...

Review (1)
Eva D.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Nip+Fab No Needle Fix, 1.7 fl Oz
After waking up one morning and discovering my faint "11" lines were turning into "111" lines, I was in a panic! Always on the hunt for quality reasonably priced skincare-off to CVS I went. This little gem whispered, "what have you got to lose?" That line sounded familiar from a recent politician, but I digress. I took the little beauty home (skeptical) but hopeful.
After cleansing my face I applied a small amount to those pesky "111" lines. Guess what? She's delivering on her promises! Immediately I noticed a difference. After one application-5 minutes!
Plumping, smoothing, diminishing lines and wrinkles, tensing/tightening the skin-YES to all fore mentioned!! My "111" turned into "11." I am more than stunned. I am looking for the "drum" size of this product.

Definitely a winner and re-purchase!