BY NIP+FAB

Viper Venom Fix Blurring Shot by NIP + FAB, Lightweight formula, Designed to promote radiant-looking skin, Enriched with exfoliating acids and skin-caring aloe vera, Apply to clean skin, Remove lid and click once to release product, Mix in two drops with your own moisturiser, Can also be used as a targeted concentrate by applying directly to skin, Product size: 30ml, Exclusive to ASOS. ABOUT NIP + FAB Targeting our biggest beauty hang ups from cellulite to dark circles, NIP + FAB aim to produce instant results with their quick fix range. Drawing on the latest technology, the range combines substances such as fat burning caffeine and skin plumping hyaluronic acid, resulting in an effective skin and bodycare range. see more...

Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Not sure how to feel about this product. I tried using it alone, mixing a few drops in foundation, with moisturizer, etc. Nothing worked. Waste of money if you ask me. Doesn’t blur anything and I don’t notice a change in my skin at all. Makes my skin feel really weird.
Amanda S.
Belleville, NJ
My skin looks flawless when this product is used. I wish it was easier to find in stores but would definitely repurchase!
Amanda D.
San Antonio
This product I'm still kind of toying with.  I really like this line,  and the instructions say to use either for spot corrections or to mix with your moisturizer.  I've tried both ways and while I do notice a difference when I go to apply my makeup primer it tends to rub off. So far I've found if I apply my primer with a moist beauty blender it prevents some of that but I'm still trying to find the best way.
Grace K.
Amazing!!! My skin feels completely different after use. So smooth and refreshed. Also helps my makeup apply better and smoother and lasts longer
George C.
Sunderland
Such a great product leaves my skin feeling amazing and loved for the price of this as well it’s something I will definitely be buying again
Emma E.
Erskine
Reduces fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles overnight. Leaves the skin feeling super smooth and only from a small amount of product