Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNip+Fab
Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Moisturiser - SPF 20 40ml - No needle fix

Nip+fab Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Moisturiser - SPF 20 40ml - No needle fix

by Nip+Fab

Moisturiser by NIP + FAB, Targets fine lines and wrinkles to soften their appearance, Brings moisture to the skin and provides SPF 20 protection, Leaves a radiant shimmer to the skin, Contains oat extract to tone and smooth skin to reduce appearance of expression lines, Hyaluronic acid provides intense hydration to the skin to soften and hydrate, Added vitamin E reduces UV damage and protects skin from free radicals, Gently massage onto a cleansed face and neck in the morning and allow to absorb thoroughly, Measurement: 40ml. ABOUT NIP + FAB Targeting our biggest beauty hang ups from cellulite to dark circles, NIP + FAB aim to produce instant results with their quick fix range. Drawing on the latest technology, the range combines substances such as fat burning caffeine and skin plumping hyaluronic acid, resulting in an effective skin and bodycare range.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nip+fab Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Moisturiser - SPF 20 40ml - No needle fix!
Anais P.
Nip+fab Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Moisturiser - SPF 20 40ml - No needle fix uploaded by Anais P.
Very oily, mixed with cream which makes the product oily on the face and feels greasy, I wouldn’t choose to wear this purely because of the fact it’s oily where I prefer a cream based moisturiser. Gives a glow to the face and smells good however
Melissa E.
Really moisturising but quite a thick moisturiser. I love that it us SPF in it too! Foundation goes on smoothly over it.
Gina M.
Its really good for acne prome skin, it has helped me get rid of blemishes and some ance, it also contains spf which is a plus. Its not oily which some spf creams could be. You only need a little bit and it feels moisturising
Janie H.
Absolutely love this range, it is so thick and makes my skin feel so soft. My skin has never looked or felt more healthy. I have had lots of comments from people about how well I look. Makes me feel great. Would definitely recommend.
Simran K.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
Love this product I use it every single day under my makeup I love the fact it has spf in it so no need for a second product on my face it smells and feels nice on the skin it didn’t last very long and is a little pricy but the fact it’s a moisturiser and an spf product is worth the money been using it for a month now and no faults I’m actually running low and buying another one tomorrow would definitely recommend!! [product:nip-fab-nip-fab-no-needle-fix-moisturiser-spf-20-40ml-no-needle-fix]
Signija B.
Smooth and light moisturizer without any strong smell. Better how i was expected. Love this brand production.
Sian M.
Glasgow United kingdom
Love this moisturiser. It is nice and light while providing really good hydration. I also love how it has spf in it for after use of glycolic products wash!
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
Nip+fab Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Moisturiser - SPF 20 40ml - No needle fix uploaded by Christina N.
I cannot say enough about this line. I get compliments on my skin all the time and get asked what I use. I use the entire No Needle line. My daughter and cousin have also started on it after seeing my results. Scarring, deeper wrinkles, fine lines. You name it it's either significantly improved or gone. No makeup, edits or filters in attached photo.

Looking for your answer?