Skin CareFacial SkincareNip+Fab
Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood

Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood

by Nip+Fab

Serum by NIP + FAB Moisturises and protects dry skin For a plumper more hydrated complexion With hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines Add to your moisturiser to boost hydration effect Can also be applied direct to skin for an over-night treatment Product size: 30ml ABOUT NIP + FAB Targeting our biggest beauty hang ups from cellulite to dark circles NIP + FAB aim to produce instant results with their quick fix range. Drawing on the latest technology the range combines substances such as fat burning caffeine and skin plumping hyaluronic acid resulting in an effective skin and bodycare range.

Hi, very interested in this Nip + Fab products as I’ve seen people talk about it... is it worth it?
Is this product worth buying? Have you seen any results?
have you tried the Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood what did you think of the product?
Start your review of Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood!
How would you rate this product?
June B.
Essex Jct, VT
This is a great product if you have some sensitive skin areas on your face I wouldn't recommend this as it might burn you a little. Price wise it is affordable but I'm sure there are better ones than this. You can find this at your local CVS or rite aid.
Julie O.
Fresno, CA
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood uploaded by Julie O.
Wow this stuff is really amazing!! Like the product said that it’s lightweight there and delivers a instant shot of moisturizer to that to be hydrate skin!! Once I rub it on my skins feels tightness and makes my face feels baby soft I love this product I got it from my Ipsy bag! The only thing it smells like men’s shaving cream..but for serum it’s pretty great
Zarmina B.
Tarneit , VIC
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood uploaded by Zarmina B.
It was my first time buying and trying any product from @nipandfab and was not expecting it to be that good. But after giving it a go and using it for few days , I was gobsmacked as this serum made my face feel so hydrated & so soft & radiant. The packaging is so fancy looking and the serum's color, texture and smell is just superb . It is super hydrating 💦and maintains skin plumpness. ❤I just fell in love with it. ❣💔The worst thing is that this product is no longer on shelves now as its been discontinued💔 . I have only used half of its bottle and will continue using it and enjoy it till it will be finished forever. I will miss this serum so much.Hopefully Nib+fab will bring it back for customers like us.😇
Kimberley G.
Torquay, Devon
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood uploaded by Kimberley G.
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood Loving this product and brand new to this skincare but loving it so far. Very hydrating and easy to apply, instantly sinks into skin. Apply day and night to moisturiser 🧡
Olga N.
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood uploaded by Olga N.
Has a very particular smell but is not bad.... It really moisturisers the skin .. I put a drop of it into my foundation and makes it even more flawless and lightweight... I repeat using it every day !!! The product comes with a very helpful pump easy to use ...
Charlie W.
Birmingham
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood uploaded by Charlie W.
I like to use this product in a few different ways, I’ll mix it in with my moisturisers for a bit of an extra boost, sometimes of an evening I’ll put it al over my face when my skins feeling extra dry and I’ll also on occasion apply only to a dry area before doing my makeup if I’ve got any main problem areas
Victoria Š.
Ballybay
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood uploaded by Victoria Š.
Nip+fab Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot 30ml - Dragons blood You have to keep using the products to get results!!!II've recommended it to all my friends who complain of dry skin! Use this when I have dry skin and either apply it straight onto my face or add it to my moisturiser, depending on how dry my skin is. My skin is ridiculously soft by the morning! I also don't find it to be irritating, despite the fact I have sensitive skin.
Lauren D.
Grange road , Felixstowe
I have fairly dry skin and this has really helped my breakouts too! It’s quite strong so you can mix it with your moisturiser but it leaves a lovely glow
Tara W.
Southampton , Hythe
I used this alongside the dragons blood cream and I loved them as a pair. I have bought products over and over from them because they really do work. I would use the extreme glycolic pads first, this second and then the moisturiser. I rate this range and the glycolic range very highly and for once it does what it says!
Natalie G.
Billingham, Stockton
I have almost every single one of the repair shots, the smell with this one isn’t bad however I did find it applied to be be quite sticky on the skin, it’s not as watery as the kale shot or other shots but over all still very moisturising
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brina B.
Vanier, ON
il y a 3 ans
Jaspreet C. il y a 3 ans
I found this product to be something that I include in my nightly routine now. It definitely hydrates my skin which is extremely dry and acne prone. And it has not led to any new breakout. But if you have issues with scented products proceed with caution although not a bad smell, I quite enjoy the scent it may be overpowering to some.