BY NIP+FAB

Serum by NIP + FAB Moisturises and protects dry skin For a plumper more hydrated complexion With hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines Add to your moisturiser to boost hydration effect Can also be applied direct to skin for an over-night treatment Product size: 30ml ABOUT NIP + FAB Targeting our biggest beauty hang ups from cellulite to dark circles NIP + FAB aim to produce instant results with their quick fix range. Drawing on the latest technology the range combines substances such as fat burning caffeine and skin plumping hyaluronic acid resulting in an effective skin and bodycare range. see more...

• Hey girls! Do any of youse this product with a moisturise...2 Answers
Rose S.
Newport news
Although I have yet to actually use and own this product, the company itself is top 3, one of the best!
I'm literally OBSESSED with Hyaluronic acid and most of there products use either that as their main ingredient OR if your a Glycolic acid fan, that have those products as well. From what I've used with this line of products and from what I've been told from friends ,and from what I've read off reviews on here this little gem of the very best, especially if your looking for instant results as well as amazing results overtime❤️
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I absolutely love this and have repurchased this repeatedly. You can use this to mix in with foundations, moisturizers or just to put it on your face by itself. It is very hydrating and I don’t get any breakouts while using this. It is very affordable also!
Ana g.
Antioch , CA
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks before my moisturizer and have loved how it makes my skin feel. Will definitely buy again . Only thing I don’t love is the smell but it’s not unbearable.
Windy G.
old fort
I just got this at CVS Pharmacy for 75% off! I also got the Nip + Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme for 75%off! they ate both amazing! I add a couple drops to my moisturiser and it makes it extra hydrating!
Sherie L.
Bedford
I was recently advised to use a moisturiser/serum containing Hyaluronic Acid to help with my very dry skin, my budget couldn't really stretch to get the Estee Lauder Hyaluronic Serum so I went looking for another option. I found the Dragons blood product range and I love this product so much! You just have to add a few drops of this product to your normal serum or moisturiser for that added benefit and has made my skin feel much more nourished, the product goes a long way in addition to your normal products. In the weeks since I started using this product, I have noticed my problem dry areas (Forehead especially) are feeling much healthier and after a gentle exfoliation my skin is silky smooth - will repurchase!!!
Maryam D.
Coventry
I absolutely love this product. I mix it in with my Glycolic fix moisturiser by Nip and Fab and it keeps me hydrated all day. I love how it looks and feels on my skin. I’m on my second bottle now and will continue to repurchase this. It’s a game changer!
Jessica E.
Bought this at winners for $5.99. I have the glycolic shot and love it. I am undecided if this has yet to make a difference in my skin. I do like how quickly it is absorbed when used on its own. Only time can tell. I have had no negative effects from it but I am not sure it is improving my skins hydration?
Lucie B.
Edinburgh
I absolutely love this product! It was very effective since day 1. This has been very gentle on my skin and left it nicely smooth and fresh, I’d recommend this to be used with a moisturiser and definitely worth the value!
Eve G.
Roker Terrace , Sunderland
I am so happy I have found this product. As someone who suffers with dry skin this is a dream, I mix it with my morning moisturiser and gives me a skin an extra boost of hydration. Can't recommend enough!
Emily S.
essex
My skin is so dry! However with this bad boy my make up goes on so smooth, I’m not sure if your ment to use it with any moisturiser but I use it on its own before I put my foundation on and it’s great
Emily S.
essex
Hey girls! Do any of youse this product with a moisturiser as I’ve just been using it on its own xx