Nip+fab Nip & Fab Bee Sting Fix Cleansing Pads x 60 - Dbee sting uploaded by Rayan H.Nip+fab Nip & Fab Bee Sting Fix Cleansing Pads x 60 - Dbee sting uploaded by Lottie M.

BY NIP+FAB

Cleansing pads by NIP + FAB Hydrates and deep-cleanses Targets fine lines and wrinkles With bee venom to help plump the skin Wipe one pad across face and neck after washing Avoid eye area 60 pads included ABOUT NIP + FAB Targeting our biggest beauty hang ups from cellulite to dark circles NIP + FAB aim to produce instant results with their quick fix range. Drawing on the latest technology the range combines substances such as fat burning caffeine and skin plumping hyaluronic acid resulting in an effective skin and bodycare range. see more...

• Are these similar to the first aid beauty pads?? I want s...1 Answers
Liberty H.
Amazingly hydrating, help with my breakouts. I have sensitive skin and thought that this worked well but only got to use 2-3 times a week. A little pricey but easy to use!! Would recommend
Adela T.
Edmonton, AB
I have discovered this brand about a year ago and have been in love since, the price point is great and the products deliver. I use these pads after I double cleanse , in place of a toner and my skin loves them .
Shannon B.
Weston Super Mare
I have used many nip and fan products and everyone has been amazing! I recommend their skin products if you have acne or want a healthy skin care routine. This product I use everyday and can see it making a difference.
kami C.
London, ON
I really enjoy these. My skin feels clean and tight after I use them and I feel it helps the appearance of dark spots and fine lines. I use 1 daily and it lasts 2 months, so your getting a lot of bang for your buck.
Elle M.
plymouth
These are great! I got them in Superdrug and I use them at night in place of the glycolic acid pads. They have a similar effect in making my skin feel super soft. I would buy again but prefer the glycolic ones.
Lauren E.
Hull
I love nip+fab products this is one of my favourites for using on my skin after I’ve taken my make up off! I also love the glycolic acid toner by nip+fab!
Lo D.
Essex, Chelmsford
Love these little pads! They make my face tingle but in a good way and make your skin feel really plump and I even think it helped with some blemishes.
lucy p.
norwich, norwich
Love these pads, leave skin feeling amazing. Cannot get enough of nip + fab products. Gentle enough for sensitive skin
Jassan S.
Mississauga, ON
Great product live using it to cleanse my face! It works wonders. I suggest and totally recommend using it!
Satara D.
Conroe, TX
Are these similar to the first aid beauty pads?? I want something that’s going to really cleanse my skin and also give me a smooth canvas for makeup. This seems the cheaper alternative but I haven’t used either!