Satara D.
Conroe, TX

Are these similar to the first aid beauty pads?? I want something that’s going to really cleanse my skin and also give me a smooth canvas for makeup. This seems the cheaper alternative but I haven’t used either!

Rayan H.
Rayan H.
1 month ago
Yea they’re similar to the first aid beauty! I saw Mario Dedivanovic (Kim Kardashian’s makeup artist) use these pads so I decided to try them and they work so well!! It makes my skin feel so clean and clear. It’s way more affordable!! You can find them at CVS, Walgreens and even Marshall’s!