Nip+fab Nip & Fab Bee Sting Fix Cleansing Pads x 60 - Dbee sting uploaded by Rayan H.Nip+fab Nip & Fab Bee Sting Fix Cleansing Pads x 60 - Dbee sting uploaded by Lottie M.

BY NIP+FAB

Cleansing pads by NIP + FAB Hydrates and deep-cleanses Targets fine lines and wrinkles With bee venom to help plump the skin Wipe one pad across face and neck after washing Avoid eye area 60 pads included ABOUT NIP + FAB Targeting our biggest beauty hang ups from cellulite to dark circles NIP + FAB aim to produce instant results with their quick fix range. Drawing on the latest technology the range combines substances such as fat burning caffeine and skin plumping hyaluronic acid resulting in an effective skin and bodycare range. see more...

• Are these similar to the first aid beauty pads?? I want s...1 Answers
Jennifer F.
Berwyn, IL
I have been using this every night to take off the extra makeup that my regular cleanser misses.  I am not super in love with them, but they get the job done.  I love anything with bee venom and I wanted to give these a try.  There is no stinging with these pads, so might be an option for someone who has more sensitive skin.  I probably won't repurchase after I use up this batch, but they do get  makeup off.
Rayan H.
I’m currently using the Nip+Fab face pads, they’re AMAZING!! They all make my skin feel so smooth and hydrated! I recently used the bee sting fix , I was so impressed! I was a little nervous about the name “bee sting” but it is amazing! It smells so good and it helps keep my skin clear! I highly recommend and they’re affordable !!
Sarah B.
I really like this product a lot. It really minimises the pores and smooths the skin. It also leaves my skin feeling hydrated and it isn’t sticky, either. The scent is light and pleasant, as well.
Alyssa H.
These smell great but that is the extent of their pros. They do hydrate a bit but not well enough. They don't do anything else and I was disappointed. Stick to their glycolic fix pads! Not the extreme.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
I love watching how clean I see my skin get! I'm not sure if they even make these anymore, I got mine at Ulta on clearance last year. It's worth looking into the Nip+Fab line.
caitlin c.
US
Such an interesting product, easy to use little cotton swipes, and smells good! It plumps and tingles a bit.
Maryam D.
I love these bee sting pads. I usually use these as an extra step in my cleansing routine to make sure my skin is properly clean. It smells amazing and it feels tingly on the skin but that means it’s working!
Definitely recommend them
Aimee U.
Cawdor, Nairn
I use these after using Nip and Fab cleanser, the toner pads leave my skin feeling amazing. Slight tingling but that’s expected. Great value for money considering there is 60 pads in the packet so if you use once a day can last 2 months! Will buy again and would recommend
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
I use these every night and they are amazing. They leave my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed and have definitely lived up to my expectations. They’re not cheap but definitely worth the splurge. Definitely recommend
Liberty H.
Amazingly hydrating, help with my breakouts. I have sensitive skin and thought that this worked well but only got to use 2-3 times a week. A little pricey but easy to use!! Would recommend
Satara D.
Conroe, TX
Are these similar to the first aid beauty pads?? I want something that’s going to really cleanse my skin and also give me a smooth canvas for makeup. This seems the cheaper alternative but I haven’t used either!